Gree, what are you going to do about the day one Guild quests? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree, what are you going to do about the day one Guild quests?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Most, if not all, top guilds finished all streaks, yet nobody has received thrasher eye (the wrapper prize for streaks).

Gree- we need a response. We will be directing more refund requests to iTunes for this travesty of a game.

BTW, many in top 50 last box event got only the top 500 reward. More fraud.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think we recieved the reward. I have the trasher eye in my inventory but not sure if they handed that unit for another event also

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas HQ View Post
    I think we recieved the reward. I have the trasher eye in my inventory but not sure if they handed that unit for another event also
    That was the wrapper for streaks, I didn't have it yesterday, I do have it and the 4 daily Thrasher Mystics. But the boost didn't stack.

Only took Gree 2 weeks to get the prizes out
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 08-07-2015 at 11:13 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Sorry about that folks, as it took a bit longer than we really wanted to get folks their rewards. If your missing any please still send in a ticket to the support team and they should get it sorted out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Sorry about that folks, as it took a bit longer than we really wanted to get folks their rewards. If your missing any please still send in a ticket to the support team and they should get it sorted out.
    Sirius, hard to know what we rec'd and what we're missing without names. I will say this much though. I'm in Dragon Warriors...top 10 team. We beat all the streaks every war, always have (not bragging, just making a point). So whatever the prizes were for the every single guild normal and heroic quest, we should have rec'd. My stats did not jump 1 point, either atk or defense. So clearly, something isn't right.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Only took Gree 2 weeks to get the prizes out
    Even when Gree fixes something and comes up with the rewards you're still complaining.

I'll just say "Thank you Gree for giving out the proper rewards."...