40% off - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 40% off

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    the 40% off sale isnt worth it anymore, it still costs more than the 20% off did since the android gold price rise. And dont say its google because all my other games are still the same prices as they always have been lol
    Plus the cost in pounds is much more expensive than the US dollar price and doesn't reflect the exchange rate.

Post Count
    There just doesn't seem to be a reason to buy gold anymore. Events are contant, overlapping, and ongoing. Several of them at once. Stats are going up like ticker tapes.

No one cares about a shiny item anymore when there are tons and tons and tons more constantly coming down the pipe.

IPH is also through the roof now. The economy has been blown right out. How many billions are you sitting on?

Stat inflation and IPH inflation have both completely exploded. Why buy gold to buff them?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Why buy gold to buff them?
    Buffy bragging rights.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Buffy bragging rights.
    I loved Buffy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    There just doesn't seem to be a reason to buy gold anymore. Events are contant, overlapping, and ongoing. Several of them at once. Stats are going up like ticker tapes.

No one cares about a shiny item anymore when there are tons and tons and tons more constantly coming down the pipe.

IPH is also through the roof now. The economy has been blown right out. How many billions are you sitting on?

Stat inflation and IPH inflation have both completely exploded. Why buy gold to buff them?
    That's why all I'm giving them is 40% off the steam from my p i s s.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    That's why all I'm giving them is 40% off the steam from my p i s s.
    I don't think it's suppose to have steam coming off of it... you should consider having that checked.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    40 % off is the price with 20% of before they change price...

:/

anyway now i and we need 40% and 60% off, i'm not going to buy... i buy pack sometime.. for survive in game.. but price are rly to expensive..

3100 gold for 87 euros ok but more 120 euros never.. can buy another thing with that..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    normally i would jump on this but i realise nothing to spend my gold on

Only time i buy gold LTB gold building but none in store
    You don't have to spend it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    You could be right. I never played any of them, not even once.
    These games are not primarily here to satisfy the people who play them. Oh, that's certainly a secondary consideration, and a vital one. The games do not exist to give employment any more than to give enjoyment.
    They exist to make money. So long as the folks deciding whether Game X is either giving a satisfactory return on investment or could be changed to make a better one, Game X will probably remain active.

In recent days there has been much said about "layoffs" and how these herald the demise of CC. Of course they could, but they may also just be someone's idea of improving the bottom line.

Who knows?
    Gree seems to be a special animal. Other game companies seem to succeed without nearly as much pressure to spend. Can't answer for games like Boom Beach and Game of War, but I am playing SimCity BuildIt right now and it is very possible to play for free indefinitely. All spending does in that game is cure impatience, and that is what Gree used to do in CC. Now, for those that feel the pressure of syndicate mates, etc., spending is necessary to please others, not just yourself, and that is a sure ticket to burnout.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    You don't have to spend it right away.

Gree seems to be a special animal. Other game companies seem to succeed without nearly as much pressure to spend. Can't answer for games like Boom Beach and Game of War, but I am playing SimCity BuildIt right now and it is very possible to play for free indefinitely. All spending does in that game is cure impatience, and that is what Gree used to do in CC. Now, for those that feel the pressure of syndicate mates, etc., spending is necessary to please others, not just yourself, and that is a sure ticket to burnout.
    Same here with SimCity Build It. It solves the itch for wanting to build an economy and accomplish goals, but without the pressure. I like it because I can play for a short while, put it down for a few weeks, and then pick back up right where I left off with no remorse.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    40 % off is the price with 20% of before they change price...

:/

anyway now i and we need 40% and 60% off, i'm not going to buy... i buy pack sometime.. for survive in game.. but price are rly to expensive..

3100 gold for 87 euros ok but more 120 euros never.. can buy another thing with that..
    We only get 1500 gold for €100 on iOs, stop complaining for real

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    Same here with SimCity Build It. It solves the itch for wanting to build an economy and accomplish goals, but without the pressure. I like it because I can play for a short while, put it down for a few weeks, and then pick back up right where I left off with no remorse.
    That's really all I am looking for in a phone game, actually. I marvel at people that log in hourly for years on end. Whole generations are being lost.....LOL!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    Downloading now lol looking for a replacement for CC :/
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

Bans YTD: 5 and counting

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    That's really all I am looking for in a phone game, actually. I marvel at people that log in hourly for years on end. Whole generations are being lost.....LOL!
    Ya i'm more of a bi-hourly at minimum kinda person :/ (yes i have a problem i know)......looking into this Sim City......
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Evades ban regularly

Post Count
    I'm a huge fan of Puzzle and Dragon. It's like Bejeweled crossed with Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Puzzle and Dragon. It's like Bejeweled crossed with Pokemon.
    Pokemon you say?? Takes me back.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Evades ban regularly