Status of MW?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Status of MW?

Post Count

Status of MW?

Whats up guys. Long time no see! I just have logged back into my account, been about 2 years since playing last. Wondering if it's worth playing again. I have a couple of questions for you guys, has SUP still placed 1st every time for the last couple years? Has the game required less money to play or still cost an arm and a leg? Also how is the inflation? I left off at 7 bil attack and 10 bil deffense. Is that petty players now or it got nerfed. Also who owns MW? Still Gree? Thank chaps. Also if anybody wants a free player hit me up. Cheers!!
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Whats up guys. Long time no see! I just have logged back into my account, been about 2 years since playing last. Wondering if it's worth playing again. I have a couple of questions for you guys, has SUP still placed 1st every time for the last couple years? Has the game required less money to play or still cost an arm and a leg? Also how is the inflation? I left off at 7 bil attack and 10 bil deffense. Is that petty players now or it got nerfed. Also who owns MW? Still Gree? Thank chaps. Also if anybody wants a free player hit me up. Cheers!!
    Very boring game now. Basically, lots of case events, new type of LTQs. They tweeked RB, as only the ones doing Masters can achieve Indy goals anymore. EB only based on your stats, levels irrevelant now. FL didn't change much, WD has new bonus battles that are triggered when encountering closed ranked factions. Yes, Sup always easily finish first in any events, lots of factions merged because of lack of new players and lots quitting or slowing down. Stats inflation is incredible, but Gree tried to keep it under control in last few months with lame boosts attached to rewards. Your stats only good to be in mini faction now. Gree still owns MW, but lots of layoffs lately. Hope it answered all your questions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not worth playing anymore if you've been gone for two years. Wouldn't bother personally knowing how ****ty and glitchy the game is now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Join my faction, just play for fun no requirement.

Details in sig.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Almost all players are at a trillion now...
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Almost all players are at a trillion now...
    There are still plenty sub 200 lvl less than 100b
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Join a faction and be a "wall hitter".

If you have a good energy regen, you could be very helpful during FLTQ's.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 07-29-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    status of MW?

Its been broken a very long time due to some greedy children at a software company who decided to damage code that worked fine and their patchwork sellotape and sticky paper to try fix things just made it worse.

until the children at the greedy company stop playing and destroying other companies it wont get fixed.

find a new game.. one that does not say by funzio by gree or have anything to do with these sick companies who abuse ppl.

hv nice time playing games that work.bye.

Post Count
    Your stats aren't good anymore.

Find a active 250-350 faction, make friends and have fun.

Ignore the Negative Nancy's.