Page 2 of 2 First 12

No more leagues especially for player events, they are always screwed, dropping champion league players into bronze leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    No more leagues especially for player events, they are always screwed, dropping champion league players into bronze leagues.
    I get that, and agree, but if they go for players moving worlds so you get a world full of players at or around your level, is not leagues as they were used before.
    the machanics behind the new world system would have to be far cleverer than any gree has used up to now, and far more resistant to abuse.

Any grouping problems that the old system used to have would be massivly diluted but the shear number of players moving.
    I would suggest this game could run on a fraction of the number of worlds it does now there would be a reduction of 50-75% of the number of worlds as most are only part filled. Then each world would be 80-90% full but of players all starting out from a HB at the same time with similar starts. Just like a new world but with there commanders and boosts.

I would ride a 30 day reboot system, players move up and down the world system every month. So if your in the wrong one its not for long.
    But the system gree uses needs to be robust to catch players deliberately tanking there game, To drop worlds.

I say 30 days as that about the minimum time and is proberbly the most fun. You can forget level 15 bases but you already have your upgrades.... But a longer time frame is most likely going to win out, say 3 months..
    For players without full unit upgrades a system could be in place to bring them up to scratch for the world they are put in.

What ever the interval that gree uses after each reboot you start from just a HB even if you stay in the same world.
    You could even be randomly moved around to give you new neighbours..... To keep things fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Liew View Post
    Well,gree achieved their aim of getting the coiners to spend n spend,u gotta give them credit for that.
    Thats true and now the price of gold has gone up, £99 for the top bundle !!! thats just insane and i certainly wont be keeping up, or playing the game for much longer after watching this company go from bad to worse.

Q: In a business that only cares about making money why would they care about non coiners?
    A: They dont. Everything is about profit here.
    Last edited by SuperNoodle; 07-21-2015 at 09:57 AM.

That is mathematically impossible without a bunch of Titans/Hellfires already in queue. If you are using arts alone, and time it perfectly, you can get 99M UV with 55 factories (55*1800*1000) to drop at the beginning of the LTM. If you have 15 alliance build speed boosts, it takes 6 min 52 sec to build one art, so you can build 523 arts in 60 hours. That gives you another 51.7M UV, so a total of 150M.

Even if you built nothing but hails after the arts drop gives you another 73M UV (800 UV per hail * 1670 hails per factory in 60 hours [assuming 2min 9 sec per hail] * 55 factories) again, assuming 15 alliance build boosts), which would only get you to 172M UV total.

You can do it if you have some factories dropping 1000 titans (worth 6M UV) or hellfires (worth 8M UV). But of course those have to be set 15 - 20 days in advance, which mean those factories will be out of comission for some LTE's.

The short version, you could do it for one out of every three LTE's if you do everything right and guess when the LTE is going to be two weeks in advance. But there is no way to routinely drop 200M UV routinely during LTE's.

BC

Agree with bostoncard, which is why my call for the LTMs to go back the way they were.

You are quite a nerd, bostoncard lol. Your posts are extremely informative.

Your math is correct.. But the commanders are out for long enough that you don't need to finish every single LTM. In fact even the best players aren't finishing every Ltm. Set for very long builds and demo facts as needed.

One good build even with me placing top 30 is better than 3 build events of me playing 900th and finishing up to mission 17

there are reasons i don't coin
    A. waste of money on what is RNG. (boxes... commanders etc)
    B. commanders then get changed, so you get nowhere anyway, what fun it is being one commander away from 3 merges, then they change
    servers are dying because players can't compete, just now, hit some NPC's for boxes.... run into lamers in top alliances sat in them.
    I manged to compete on 18 for a while way back when i got lucky with comms and made a fully merged up 60, now we just get more comms of ever increasing levels to compete against.
    if games want customers, screwing over players who might pay isn't the way to go.