Thumbs up [EVENT] World Domination - iOS and Android

It's time for another World Domination!

Thanks for your dedication, and have fun!

When someone declares war, we need it to pop up in ac like the prizes do. Gree does this in other games so I know it can be done. I need to kick someone but don't know who because I cannot prove who is pressing the button

The game has stopped matching opponents. The clock is running out and so are our chances at completing the LTMs. Refunds are going to be in order soon for those of us who spent a great load in the earlier matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    The game has stopped matching opponents. The clock is running out and so are our chances at completing the LTMs. Refunds are going to be in order soon for those of us who spent a great load in the earlier matches.
    I forwarded this on to the team. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for reporting this.

I recommend that you open a ticket with Support on this as well. You can find them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I forwarded this on to the team. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for reporting this.

I recommend that you open a ticket with Support on this as well. You can find them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks
    The team must be extremely happy, as this is the second flaw in a few days that will cost Gree atleast double the amount of their monthly salary, considering everything has worked perfectly before someone touched it.

Oh well, it was a few improvements like some new texts and stuff, but was it really worth it if you dont actually update the game but just "fix" things that used to work.

First, reduce the last mission LTM halfway from 2 Tyros to 1 Tyro during the commander cycle, therefore screwing the folks who coined for it during the first half. Next, screw the CW ltm by having it stuck at "Searching for Opponent" for hours, again screwing those who are trying to get this Tyro.

Grees compensation for the 9 PLUS HOURS OF DOWNTIME is laughable. They are going to give us a hall of fame recruit crate and 2 all star recruit crates. My alliance was playing for TYRO's! We do not need crates that contain commanders we have already leveled and merged. My alliance spent gold to keep our win streak alive in an effort to win additional tyro recruits we also spent gold to score points to advance through the ltm's in an effort to win additional tyro recruits. How about you refund the gold that we spent ? These crates are not adequate compensation for the gold that was stolen from us.
    DPWalterSobchak
    Dark Pirates
    World 15

What's more laughable is when GREE said that these crates are worth $40 and $75 and that it is a "Guaranteed 100 Commander".

Those commanders gree gave are worth less if you have already merged your comms, all comms had to be absorbed on team I am on. Glad only play part time and refuse to buy gold anymore. Gree might have planned this, look at gold specials. This is all about giving newer worlds comms. The comms that gree gave us would ONLY help someone starting out and trying to buy these packs. This looks like they screwed players over on purpose!