Failed to connect - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Failed to connect

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Think this is longest down time I've experienced in Crime City! I sincerely hope, Gree comes up with not only a solution but some form of compensation for our continued support of this game. It's really my favorite game and I've enjoyed playing it all these years.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xRedfoxx View Post
    For me, it quit working on my iPhone5...saying "Failed to connect. Cannot connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application." I tried both cellular and home wireless connections. Neither helped. I was then able to open the game on my old iphone 4, but when i tried to switch accounts, when i tried to reopen, the iphone 4 now gets the same message.
    Mine is doing exactly the same thing. I will add that while it worked last night when swapping accounts it told me on the first try only, every time that another device was logged into that account and made me restart.

Post Count
    My feedback
    Android device: cant connect. Message "there was a problem talking to the server"
    IOS device: cant connect. message "connecting to server".....

No problem talking to the barman. LF will stand in the bar till solved. Yea
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can access both my accounts on my one device which is an iPhone 5s with 8.3 software (up to date). I think it's really just luck of the draw about who can get in and who can not. From what I'm hearing through line is that about half of CC players can't get in right now. For some it started about 18 hours ago and for others it started about 6 hours ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Think this is longest down time I've experienced in Crime City! I sincerely hope, Gree comes up with not only a solution but some form of compensation for our continued support of this game. It's really my favorite game and I've enjoyed playing it all these years.
    Well said sir.

Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    No, instead you are using your day crying for players to calm down. What are these forums to be used for? Getting answers, getting some sort of support for game related issues. The players dont need a damn mediator, they need a working game that im sure most have invested a good fortune into, just to remain competitive in something they enjoy doing. Stop judging what others decide to do with their spare time, its their life, not yours
    Even better said.
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 06-03-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Prior to 5 PM (PST) yesterday I was getting "another device is logged into your account" error, which I resolved by restarting the phone. I was able to play without any problems until shortly after 10 PM (PST.)

I haven't been able to connect for around 13 hours, now. "There was a problem with talking to the server" is displayed.

My primary device is an android phone on KitKat, but the same error is returned when I try to connect using Bluestacks on my PC.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Im back in....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have heard that android devices are starting to get access again. Nothing for iOS yet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And now iOS users are starting to get back in

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ios back in here

Banned
    Post Count
    The engineers have completed the changes. Can you confirm that you are able to enter the game now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes I can enter the game now. How will we be compensated for the time lost from doing case event and epic boss?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm in. Looks like I woke up just in time. Gree now let's work on these awesome new items in the game we are expecting. C;

Thanks bolt.
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 06-03-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Post Count
    Im back in after 18 hours... That's 18 unopend cases, bosses missed, and LTQ time wasted..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    The engineers have completed the changes. Can you confirm that you are able to enter the game now?
    yes now what compensation is being given due to 19hrs lost in box event and EB event