Android - Sugar Rush - Top Alliance Sub Guild!

****HIGH COMMANDER POSITIONS AVAILABLE****

****ACCESS TO TOP GUILDS****

****FREE PLAY****

****FREE SUGAR****

Sugar Rush is looking for new players to join our fast growing guild. Learn the ropes quickly with me and work your way up to top guilds or stay and enjoy the sugar if you wish! A little bit about myself? I have veteran experience in wars, raids, fusions, recruiting, top 10 and the list goes on and on. Are you wanting to be part of a serious guild? Contact me for more information on Line application @ Line ID jesuszombie.

I am looking for the following key players to help establish a strong guild and I will train you on how to play these key roles.

Roles (these will come with permanent ranks)

- Trainer - America / Euro
    - Chat Room Coordinator
    - Raid Leader - America / Euro
    - Epic War Leader - America(filled) / Euro
    Last edited by ColombianThreatMachine; 05-30-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

We are currently merging with another guild and will have 35 players in a nearly maxed guild! We still have room and also have other friendly guilds that you can join so please be sure to contact me, thanks!

What do you mean by "trainer" as you are asking to fill that role? I mean what is there to train in K&D to be good anyways other than throw money at the game to be good (Gems to not feel that you are directly throwing away money).
    Last edited by Ant venom; 05-30-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary