Legendary war.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legendary war....

Post Count
    At least an Epic War to close the Event. Its nice.
    I like these new features. The long name rolling, the nervous time when u tap "declare" , Are u gonna be lucky? ^^
    I vote for the same next time!
    Plus all the background on groupme, new contacts etc.... it was fun. more than usual
    MW ID : 733 176 166

If interested :
    send me a pm plz

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This seemed to work pretty good in KA two weeks ago - but the issue still is that the boosted matchups could never be evenly distributed . My faction Didn't get one premium matchup this entire world dom.

Post Count
    We didn't get any.

Match up times were long.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well this WD really sucks with those "special" battles

my top 100 faction did a total of 43 battles, out of which we met with at least 35 teams that were within our "tier" on rank and apparently "strenght"
    yet
    we only saw ONE, 1, UNO, UNE, "legendary" battle

1 out of 43 battle, wow, gree, really?

Post Count
    Gree your premium matches are clearly flawed! My faction went 83-2 this wd, so 85 battles fought and not a single premium match! Please explain how this can happen.

You have now successfully implemented a glitch/unfairness in every event you've released!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Uh, they accomplished that years ago.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Team Maverick had a second legendary battle, scored more than 600k points in one battle. Prabably not that much for the big boys, but it was epic for us. Pushed us to rank 116. Not sure why more teams don't trigger these battles, but we're loving it. i thought the first legendary battle for 440k was fun, but the second was just awesome. Maybe I'm biased because we had two battles, but this time I think Gree got it right. Here's to hoping more teams trigger legendary battles.
    You will find the fun again in this game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All you guys ever do is moan about everything, the new match up feature is good. They are suppose to be rare thats why they are called premium,epic and legendary. Rank and faction strength (attack/defense together) had to be closely matched, we got 5 special matches out of 54 by declaring at the same time as teams the same as us. I hope they keep the bonus matches and ditch the hotzone, that was a waste of time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    All you guys ever do is moan about everything, the new match up feature is good. They are suppose to be rare thats why they are called premium,epic and legendary. Rank and faction strength (attack/defense together) had to be closely matched, we got 5 special matches out of 54 by declaring at the same time as teams the same as us. I hope they keep the bonus matches and ditch the hotzone, that was a waste of time
    The original Alghoritm is supposed to match teams close to rank and strength so in theory most matches should be premium if all is working as it should!!
    They are not called RARE and I havnt seen any posts suggesting they would be RARE!!
    My faction and plenty of others matched teams close to ourselves on rank and strength and should have had premium matches!
    That's what this post is about,airing the view that it is clearly not working as it should,It ain't moaning and it's the only Avenue availible to ask the question "is it working?"
    Same feature was implemented in GREE KA game and works as intended,in MW it doesn't !!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    According to the criteria posted by a mod in another thread, and according to Gree's matching "algorithm" whereby you are supposed to be pitted automatically against like teams (yeah, right) almost every match should qualify for at least premium. And you say less than 10% success is a "success"??? Did you graduate from the Gree School of Math perchance?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you had a premium match all the time it wouldnt be a bonus match would it, it would then be the norm for WD. And yas i was happy we got 10% of our battles as bonus, most factions got less than that