Hoodslam Epic Boss event - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Hoodslam Epic Boss event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There has to be an issue with eb. I could barely beat a lvl 1 boss and my attack is 145 mil. 2 months ago at 7 mil i could easily get to lvl 100. Whats the deal?
    -Junke-

Urban Survivors(SUP Coalition)...430-232-093..(US/SU/PS)4th in Unity, 8th in Cival War, 10th in Fire in the skies, 5th in Underworlds, 10th in Knowledge is power

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junke View Post
    There has to be an issue with eb. I could barely beat a lvl 1 boss and my attack is 145 mil. 2 months ago at 7 mil i could easily get to lvl 100. Whats the deal?
    Two months ago the boss was stupid easy for low levels. They fixed it.
    Last edited by Dipstik; 05-13-2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: S
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Two months ago the boss was stupid easy for low levels. They fixed it.
    Fixing it = good

Fixing it so players like junke can barely get past level 1 = dumb

What next; raising the minimum on raid boss so those same players couldn't beat a level 5 without gold?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    There's got to be a line somewhere. You've got to accept the premise that some people aren't going to be able to beat a boss without gold. They've probably got a team of their best men (chuckle) working on calculating that sweet spot that generates the most revenue for them, and that's the only issue that matters.

I just think that if the forum is going to be flooded with a bunch for people with status under 200m complaining about how hard the boss is, I'll continue to point out that I'm probably going to finish for free, and I'm by no means a strong player despite the 2.5 years I've been playing. The boss isn't even that tough... they're just still spoiled by the freebies they've been given up until now.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Same here dipstik my attack is only 450M i am already on boss 45

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's got to be a line somewhere. You've got to accept the premise that some people aren't going to be able to beat a boss without gold. They've probably got a team of their best men (chuckle) working on calculating that sweet spot that generates the most revenue for them, and that's the only issue that matters.

I just think that if the forum is going to be flooded with a bunch for people with status under 200m complaining about how hard the boss is, I'll continue to point out that I'm probably going to finish for free, and I'm by no means a strong player
    despite the 2.5 years I've been playing. The boss isn't even that tough... they're just still spoiled by the freebies they've been given up until now.

Very well said dipstick. I'm in the same boat as u. Haters are always going to hate. It's the same thing with every video game. Do u expect to be able to kill the final boss in a video game without spending hours and hours training and leveling up no, so y should it be any different in CC. They have just been spoiled for the past 2 years of EB

Post Count
    I FA hit the boss. My health bar goes down; Boss: no change, no numbers pop up.
    I hit the boss, 2nd & 3rd times: my health goes down for each FA; Boss still same & no numbers pop up again.
    4th FA hit: my health goes down again; Boss goes down a little bit finally, numbers pop up finally but it looks like a Free hit.
    5th & 6th FA hits: finishes off my bar; Boss goes down twice, numbers look like a FA hit (about 2x free hit).

FA1=0
    FA2=0
    FA3=0
    FA4=207...
    FA5=409...
    FA6=409...

Has anybody else noticed this?

Weird. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or a display error, but it doesn't seem intentional.

Master of Musings
    Post Count

I just think that if the forum is going to be flooded with a bunch for people with status under 200m complaining about how hard the boss is, I'll continue to point out that I'm probably going to finish for free, and I'm by no means a strong player despite the 2.5 years I've been playing. The boss isn't even that tough... they're just still spoiled by the freebies they've been given up until now.
    Agreed. It's just where the line is drawn that matters. Back in the day when it was kill 50 to win I could get to around 30 to 35 bosses down and fair enough. The cost of going further was not for me. But requiring payment before level 10 sends out the wrong signals on every level. For those players who've been around a long time and have made their choices on playing style, no excuses but new players are another matter. I'm glad they can't shoot through to 100 without a care, but being able to go some way is not unreasonable.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I hit the boss, 2nd & 3rd times: my health goes down for each FA; Boss still same & no numbers pop up again.
    4th FA hit: my health goes down again; Boss goes down a little bit finally, numbers pop up finally but it looks like a Free hit.
    5th & 6th FA hits: finishes off my bar; Boss goes down twice, numbers look like a FA hit (about 2x free hit).

FA1=0
    FA2=0
    FA3=0
    FA4=207...
    FA5=409...
    FA6=409...

Weird. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or a display error, but it doesn't seem intentional.
    That has happened to me so many times i thought it was bug on my device since i play on wi-fi

Post Count
    It's a display glitch. The boss health bar is not displaying the total health as a percentage, it's displaying a fixed amount of health. If the health of the boss is over a certain amount (about 3.5 hits for me), the extra health is not displayed. Once you hit the boss down to a certain level you'll see the bar drop. Imagine the bar just keeps on growing longer as the health goes up, but the screen only shows part of it.

You ARE doing damage.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    It's a display glitch. The boss health bar is not displaying the total health as a percentage, it's displaying a fixed amount of health. If the health of the boss is over a certain amount (about 3.5 hits for me), the extra health is not displayed. Once you hit the boss down to a certain level you'll see the bar drop. Imagine the bar just keeps on growing longer as the health goes up, but the screen only shows part of it.

You ARE doing damage.
    I get what you mean. For ex, if the boss health bar only shows [100] but boss health is actually [150]: the 50 is past the visual bar of 100, causing the display error. We cannot see the boss health diminish until we get lower than 100.

That's what I thought, too, until I noticed the damage numbers were not popping up. And, when the numbers did pop up, the numbers were not consistent.

I'm not too worried about it since there is nothing I can do but keep hitting until I can't kill anymore bosses. I just thought it was weird & wondered if it was me or GREE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

FA1=0
    FA2=0
    FA3=0
    FA4=207...
    FA5=409...
    FA6=409...

Have you updated your game in Google Store? It has been fixed with the new update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Have you updated your game in Google Store? It has been fixed with the new update.
    Yes, I have the newest CC iOS/Apple update.

I updated a couple days ago to make sure my older accts on older devices were playable on the newer devices. Happy to report all went well! *phew!*

Side note: the "Next Goal" button works great! I wish GREE would fix it in MW now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I think the first bosses need to be easier and more attainable to low lvl/atk people. The high lvl bosses seem pretty fair to me.
    But whatever you do, DO NOT bring back those idiotic lvl tiers.
    Totally agree with this.

New players will quit right away as they cant complete anything.

Or Gree need to add an easy teir and make it more like an individual raid boss

Post Count
    An exponential rather than straight line growth curve would solve all of the complaints from people who complain about not being able to finish five bosses. My guess is that that wouldn't shut them up, though. Anything less than an "easy mode" with the same prizes like we had before will result in the same number of complaints.
    Still mad at Bostick.