frontline starts at 4.00am australia time - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: frontline starts at 4.00am australia time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    brown i dont know how long u been playing but fl use to start at 6am now 4am . everyone starts full in wd , why not fl . its about money . if everyone starts with 100 or 250 does not matter u still have to pay to win the war . gree are just making it hard for some countries to participate properly . i understand some countries will always miss out but by making us all start full we would not need to put alarms on. shore i can put a alarm on but then it wakes my partner up and my son , it just seems like a silly thing to have to do . this forum is about letting gree know of these things , i do not see it as complaining . if there is one thing i know there is plenty to complain about in this game and i keep seeing one mil wd scorers go to boom beach or other games , its not in gree best interest to make the game so hard to play . wd points have nearly halved .

Post Count
    Wasn't trying to offend anyone Sawnoff, just saying how I play the game.
    I've been been playing over three years, haven't spent a dime on the game, currently in a top 20 faction.
    My point is, you can either spend money on the game OR spend time.
    I choose to, and can, spend time in the game.
    Instead of spending money, I set alarms.
    Too many people want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am sleeping the first few hours after every event starts, and miss the final several hours before they end. And really couldn't care less when they run these cash grabs. You guys set alarms for this game??? You are kidding right??? There is a whole other world that exists out there!

Once again this forum delivers high quality entertainment! I love you guys!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    I am sleeping the first few hours after every event starts, and miss the final several hours before they end. And really couldn't care less when they run these cash grabs. You guys set alarms for this game??? You are kidding right??? There is a whole other world that exists out there!

Once again this forum delivers high quality entertainment! I love you guys!
    300 posts in just three months telling everyone how they're losers and have no life.

I know a troll when I see one. Keep up the good work bro.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I only set forum alarms. It lets me know when something stupid is posted. Hardly get any sleep at all these days!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There is most likely a pill available to help all the alarm setters around here.

Do you set forum or game alarms? Ask your doctor about Stop Alarm! It may the the help you need!

*may cause every kind of cancer. May cause gum desease and or tooth loss. May cause constapation or the screaming runs and you could die from taking Stop Alarm. But BUT, it could help you stop setting those alarms and help you get a decent nights rest!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They don't care. They must hit rock bottom before getting themselves clean again!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    There is most likely a pill available to help all the alarm setters around here.

Do you set forum or game alarms? Ask your doctor about Stop Alarm! It may the the help you need!

*may cause every kind of cancer. May cause gum desease and or tooth loss. May cause constapation or the screaming runs and you could die from taking Stop Alarm. But BUT, it could help you stop setting those alarms and help you get a decent nights rest!!
    Is there any danger of having an erection lasting more than 4 hours. I'm concerned about my 12 hour and 24 hour collections.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00