Tailed Beast Goes Recruiting!!![ANDROID]

Tailed Beast Godz is a fairly new guild with a lot of vertan players. We are looking to make this a consistent top 100 guild with sights on Top 25. All of our player have been in top 25 before, so we know what it takes. Mostly all our player are over level 100 and active. We have a leadership and have developed all the essentails needed to help newer players. We want to invite you to come join us, make new friends, and earn some awesome war prizes and have fun.
    Guild requirements
    1. 100% active- play daily
    2. Over level 30
    3. Participate in all wars. And hit point mins.
    4. Must have and use LINE app.
    5.contribute 500 gold week.

Contact Aizen of line ( line I.D: ntbbjahriya) or apply to TAILED BEAST GODZ in game.

So what were points min for past events where u ranked best and what are they for this week's upcoming raid (assumed)?

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Tailed Beast Godz are a great guild, be sure to check them out.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Bumping for my homies, these guys play hard as hell!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

bumping for TBG

These guys are doing a great job of building their guild and incredibly organized, come join the fun!