Thread: happy members..

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    What I would say is if light moderation doesn't work and heavy moderation doesn't work how about we follow the Goldie Locks rule?
    No moderation is not an option. Months, maybe even years, of no moderation is what got us here.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    No moderation is not an option. Months, maybe even years, of no moderation is what got us here.
    I was never advocating no moderation. Moderating is not all or nothing. It's a continuum.
    Goldie Locks liked her porridge not too hot or not too cold.

I wouldn't agree that no moderation got us here. Just a few blowhards who can easily be silenced.
    This site used to be very informative and entertaining. I swear. I witnessed it.
    Always Famous......

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    I was never advocating no moderation. Moderating is not all or nothing. It's a continuum.
    Goldie Locks liked her porridge not too hot or not too cold.

I wouldn't agree that no moderation got us here. Just a few blowhards who can easily be silenced.
    This site used to be very informative and entertaining. I swear. I witnessed it.
    I believe that, and I wish I had been here during those days. We have historically been very hesitant to ban, and have instead focused on Moderation and the Infraction system. What I think you may be saying is that if those individuals were removed (or quelled), then perhaps heavy moderation wouldn't be needed.