Raid boss and your team - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Raid boss playability

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall fair and has been a delight

9 8.41%
  • Ridiculous and unreasonable, change it back to the old format that no one asked you to differ from

65 60.75%
  • A change is as good as a holiday, good to see new life breathed into the event

6 5.61%
  • **shakes head** wtf?!?

27 25.23%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss and your team

Post Count
    The beginner and easy lvls seem to be the problem.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    The beginner and easy lvls seem to be the problem.
    And then some. I don't think it unreasonable that every top 1000, maybe even top 1500 shouldn't be able to gat at least halfway through beginner. I don't think this:

Top 10 (maybe 25) - Masters
    Top 100 (maybe 200) - Prestige
    Top 500 (maybe 750) - Normal
    Top 1000 (maybe 1200) - Easy
    Top 1500 (maybe 2000; are there even that many left?) - Beginner

Would really cause all that much complaints. But we are no anywhere close to that now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    And then some. I don't think it unreasonable that every top 1000, maybe even top 1500 shouldn't be able to gat at least halfway through beginner. I don't think this:

Top 10 (maybe 25) - Masters
    Top 100 (maybe 200) - Prestige
    Top 500 (maybe 750) - Normal
    Top 1000 (maybe 1200) - Easy
    Top 1500 (maybe 2000; are there even that many left?) - Beginner

Would really cause all that much complaints. But we are no anywhere close to that now.
    Agree 100%

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Like most people raid boss was the one event you could count on being interesting. From having top players jump in and help weaker teams to a 2 hr push to finish a boss was all good fun. This fostered a sense of spirit and teamwork to achieve decent rewards. I agree that the top level of players need a challenge but it was nice to have them helping out weaker teams. No longer possible as the outrageous requirements to finish a low boss have vampirised any enjoyment from the event. Not quitting yet but holding of buying gold till I see any reason to believe gree give a flying ffff

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digger2 View Post
    Like most people raid boss was the one event you could count on being interesting. From having top players jump in and help weaker teams to a 2 hr push to finish a boss was all good fun. This fostered a sense of spirit and teamwork to achieve decent rewards. I agree that the top level of players need a challenge but it was nice to have them helping out weaker teams. No longer possible as the outrageous requirements to finish a low boss have vampirised any enjoyment from the event. Not quitting yet but holding of buying gold till I see any reason to believe gree give a flying ffff
    My favourite post here so far, I think you have summed up the sentiment pretty well
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The simple fact is that the event should be playable by all players at whatever level that they play at. Beginner is just that a beginner player and prizes should reflect that. Masters is master and like wise prizes should reflect time and if you like gold spent.

But have an event that is not doable at all, by most teams outside of ( I'll be generous here top50) me in top 80-100 team full. Then what is the point of the game we stopped at the first 25min normal in phase 3. No motivation left in the team no health paks awarded to maybe assist in reaching the goal.

No we did not expect to finish even prestige but normal yes and for free. And before you moan some in our team do in fact buy gold, but not when you cant see the finish post. You at least need a carrot.

Maybe Time for different events for different levels and make the prizes reflect that level of play, not hard to do. if the top 50 want throw gold that's fine if the top 500 want throw a little that's fine as well.
    Why a top 50 would even want to start with a beginners level is beyond me units that they get don't even make the army.
    As was said in a prior post let the factions decide what level they do as in fltqs and iltq then you can at least play the game and get rewarded at that level.
    1 beginer
    2 easy
    3 normal
    4 prestige
    5 masters

And that my lot

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I totally agree with that. And my team is a top 25 team and we finished the entire raid boss event however smaller teams had no chance to kill even a beginner boss. Luckily we were at a smaller team rotate in their players so at least they can attain some loot. Overall I like the event but it needs to be adjusted so that all can participate and I agree if you want to finish the last stages of it then you must pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    But surely you must agree one kill should be achievable for all factions on beginner mode?. I don't care how big the bee in your bonnet is with whiners, it was completely ridiculous and I am afraid you will be in the minority if you think new players to a game (if say they signed up last week) could not participate in events in anyway shape or form.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Instead of receiving a unit after taking down a raid boss, I get a medic pack instead. Didn't get all 20/20 units to get the wrapper. Cannot get the Master units even though I participate and hit all but 3 of the master level. It's really wTF. Put in ticket but no reply from Gree. PM a mode (Relic) to pass message, n respond either.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    Instead of receiving a unit after taking down a raid boss, I get a medic pack instead. Didn't get all 20/20 units to get the wrapper. Cannot get the Master units even though I participate and hit all but 3 of the master level. It's really wTF. Put in ticket but no reply from Gree. PM a mode (Relic) to pass message, n respond either.
    The swear filter probably filtered the mods reply of "go expletive yourself". Our mods read everything and always act promptly so there is no chance you were put in the too hard basket and left to rot. That would be the very definition of poor customer service and GReE strives to please their customers with more than years of empty promises

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Note when the mods tell us to go expletive ourselves it is meant in a loving and constructive way. So don't fret, all is well with your game Apollo, it is dysfunctioning just as it was designed too.

Also note, I have had a bad day haha

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Apollo13,

If you're referring to the PM you sent me at 12:29am last night, I'm looking at it right now since when it was sent I was asleep.

I'll reply shortly.

Post Count
    If I understand correctly, your complaint is that you did't get the wrapper because you didn't get all the units. Its kinda like the create event IMO, there are no guarantees that a specific unit will drop.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Haha, I told you they read everything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pidgeot want a tissue for your tears?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Top 50. Completed master with 24 hours to spare.
    About 1/2 of factions got wrapper. The rest ran out of time.