GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitch when hitting boss

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    I've heard it starts around level 80.
    I've just finished #88 and not happening to me yet (it did happen on the last boss, but I don't remember which level). Must be Gree's way of telling you to lift more
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Having lots of problems with hits not registering. Multiple people in my syndicate reporting the same problems.

I for one am totally shocked considering how rarely Gree software has any problems...

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just summoned level 84 and its now happenig to me too, can we get any sort of explanation from the mods?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is NOT a display glitch. It is actually registering incorrectly. Closing the boss screen and even closing and reopening the app does not make a difference. I have taken screenshots to prove this and will send to Gree... I'm sure they have already received several but more info may be helpful.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    It is NOT a display glitch. It is actually registering incorrectly. Closing the boss screen and even closing and reopening the app does not make a difference. I have taken screenshots to prove this and will send to Gree... I'm sure they have already received several but more info may be helpful.
    Yes, it IS a display glitch. I understand it does not seem to register but pay attention to the boss health as you make the 3rd cash hit; the boss health suddenly goes to about 50%. Thats not a reflection of 1 hit, rather of all 3 hits. Yes, it is annoying, but nevertheless, noone is losing hits or cash.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctrbar View Post
    Yes, it IS a display glitch. I understand it does not seem to register but pay attention to the boss health as you make the 3rd cash hit; the boss health suddenly goes to about 50%. Thats not a reflection of 1 hit, rather of all 3 hits. Yes, it is annoying, but nevertheless, noone is losing hits or cash.
    This is correct. A fix for this display issue has been identified and will go out in an upcoming update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This is correct. A fix for this display issue has been identified and will go out in an upcoming update.
    @ development team: There has been a lot of display errors lately.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    @ development team: There has been a lot of display errors lately.
    They're too busy trying to fix stat inflation

.. lmfao
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    They're too busy trying to fix stat inflation

.. lmfao
    This is their fix to stat inflation.

Post Count
    I am getting it now. Most hits register, but I am pretty sure some don‘t.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctrbar View Post
    So just to be clear, your rationale is "because when you do the the 3rd hit, the boss's health goes to about 50%, that is a proof that all hits are registering"...???!

This may be a better approach:
    Have the following information ready:

1- The boss's health (for the level you are on)
    2- How much damage you do with one cash hit
    3- Based on the above 2, calculate how many cash hits are expected to take down the boss
    4- Count the actual number of hits that you have to do to take the boss down
    5- Compare #3 and #4... If they are equal then you are right. If they are not then I am right!

I did it and at least on my phone "I" am right!
    Last edited by Jason_Bourne; 04-21-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Post Count
    It's only a display error. Takes me 9 cash hits per boss and is the same for each and every boss I hit. I count. But the health bar doesn't even show movement till like hit 7, and the health goes way down
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm having the same issues, but for me it doesn't seem to be only a display error, i'm at level 100 and the first half went way faster than second half(still not dead right now), and i'm wasting gold here not doing any damage at this point...

Lurker
    Post Count
    ended up killing it using 20 extra gold...judging by how fast it went down at that point i don't think it registered the other 20 gold i put into it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It's only a display error. Takes me 9 cash hits per boss and is the same for each and every boss I hit. I count. But the health bar doesn't even show movement till like hit 7, and the health goes way down
    I'm glad it is working fine for you, Evan. For me one hit does not register. I have to hit him 1 time more than what I would need to, if it worked fine...