Page 1 of 2 12 Last

When are Gree going to stop the hackers?

Guys here is a disturbing fact I think all should know and I am sure Gree does not want you to know. So if they take this down I will make a Facebook page and expose it all there. Two major problems and Gree are fully aware of them and have done nothing to date about them. One is the hack app that is available that enhances the actual game. Things like cords finder, auto raid and recently Auto Evacuation are some of the features. The Auto Evacuation basically does just that - it senses incoming wave(s) and sends your units away.

This deeply disturbs me along with many others (Surprisingly not the users of it lol) as well as it should concern you. I have one in my alliance that has this app however uses the Cord scanner (I don't like it however its common across all worlds) however World 28 has an alliance "Blood Brothers" who are prolific users of hacks and justify this as they are evening out the world from coiners. The second and equally disturbing thing is hacking the server/gree employee obtaining event information and LTM information in advance and using it. Again, Blood Brothers in W28 are the purveyors of the information and use this to their advantage. They also share some info with other worlds as long as you pay for it.

I along with many others have emailed Gree and received the standard response " we will look into this but we wont tell you the result". I have also emailed ITunes now as Gree have not done anything tangible to date.

I have seen some screen shots of the ap in use, very handy and a very unfair advantage to those who have access to it.

Hmmm interesting ..... Have heard about the coord hack before , but was only available on older iOS software....

I have been trying to upload screenshots to show everyone some of the features etc but am unable to. When I work out how I will. Apparently all Gree need to do is update the Firmware and disable background operations... Makes no sense to me as I am programming illiterate however some of you may understand what that means.

The coordinates hack is not so bad as it don't take long to find peoples coords, but the auto evac and auto farm functions sound troubling

Quote Originally Posted by Knows View Post
    I have been trying to upload screenshots to show everyone some of the features etc but am unable to. When I work out how I will. Apparently all Gree need to do is update the Firmware and disable background operations... Makes no sense to me as I am programming illiterate however some of you may understand what that means.
    Try the FAQ section of the forum. There is instructions for posting images there. Would love to see what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Try the FAQ section of the forum. There is instructions for posting images there. Would love to see what you have.
    I have tried both on the computer and fro the Ipad and the forum simply will not allow me to post. However if you have the App "Groupme" please pm your add and I am happy to send to you on that. Or alternatively if someone can assist me in posting on here (preferred) please do

Nevermind I created a facebook page "War of Nations Cheaters Exposed" I encourage all those concerned about this to fire up and actually do something

I guess until Gree stops the hack of their event schedule and others profiting off it they need a calendar.

Thanks Knows.

Anyone from Gree care to check out that face book page and comment? Surely you can see third party aps running over your own.

I have added more screenshots and a few have descriptions attached. I will update as I receive more. I will also post any event details I get I can glean so as to try to at least circumvent a little what they are doing

It is my understanding that several people in Knows alliance have access to these hacks also. Maybe instead of calling out other alliances you should look a little closer to home first.

Ive been waiting for that to come up. One person has access to cords scan - that's it. Nice try energy though. If I wanted to have anyone cheat at all why am I exposing all this? So energy get your facts straight first please

He does state that in his first post lol

Yes now they will come out and try to discredit what I am saying and showing. Already they have been on the facebook page sating it looks photoshopped. They aren't and I am happy for anyone who has the know how to forensically examine them. But I did expect this and I expect repercussions from this but I don't care - someone had to expose all this eventually. Blood Brothers just won the CWE event as well - have a look at the software screenshot they use for that. As for what I have said and the evidence I have shown it is up to the individual to examine and make an informed decision as to if they choose to believe it or not.