Folder gone - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Folder gone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hahahaa ok just got 40 folders I had about 300 abit of a smack in the face, despite they won't be worth anything as we can't do anything with them. I earned those folders I want them back...

Post Count
    ... folders to do what with?

Nobody can kill a RB, so folders are no good anyway.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I responded here about a fix for the boss health.

The team is working on a fix for the folders that should be ready very soon, and will likely give out some folders to compensate for the time lost.

4:50pm PST: I will update this thread again when I know more.

5:35pm PST: No updates at this time, engineers still working on the fix.

7:19pm PST: Team has confirmed that missing folders have been recovered, please restart your game to ensure you have the correct data. An additional 40 folders were added to help with the event. Again, our apologies about the frustrations and please enjoy the rest of the event.
    Hi Bolt,

I know you have no control over how many folders they give us, but please tell them straight from me that 40 FOLDERS does not even make up for the screw up of this event. I am still missing about 200 more folders. I got some back, but only about half what I had before they reset! Will I have to produce a screenshot of what I had before? I never knew I would need to document everything I do in this game because of the constant screw up of the development team! And the wasted hits on the RAID BOSS with incredibly stupid health stats and the minimum to get the loot?

Frustration is minimal in what most people feel about GREE and their development team and product management of Modern War!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I responded here

7:19pm PST: Team has confirmed that missing folders have been recovered, please restart your game to ensure you have the correct data. An additional 40 folders were added to help with the event. Again, our apologies about the frustrations and please enjoy the rest of the event.
    Bolt,
    What is the deal with the RB health? I still see 2.6, 5.9 and 10.6 trillion. It doesn't matter how many folders have been recovered or given out, nobody seems to able to defeat a boss with an obscenely high health requirement. While you had said to restart the game to fix this issue, but nobody seems to have seen this fix. Can u confirm that the current values for these health requirements are correct?
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 04-09-2015 at 08:04 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Bolt,
    What is the deal with the RB health? I still see 2.6, 5.9 and 10.6 trillion. It doesn't matter how many folders have been recovered or given out, nobody seems to able to defeat a boss with an obscenely high health requirement. While you had said to restart the game to fix this issue, but nobody seems to have seen this fix. Can u confirm that the current values for these health requirements are correct?
    The RB health hasn't changed. I just summoned another beginner boss and hit it and it barely moved again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol. They gave everybody 40 folders. Gree fail. What about my 200 gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Forget the folders..give us free gold!

Post Count
    what about folders already donated none of them are showing would say it's a joke but it's not funny anymore
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    second account has no folders at all either returned or free main had 1 or other but not both u got to love GreeDs fairness
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The team is working on a fix for the folders that should be ready very soon, and will likely give out some folders to compensate for the time lost.

4:50pm PST: I will update this thread again when I know more.

On the positive side, welcome, and for demonstrating that at least someone is competent at gree. Is this RB screwup some kind of hazing for you?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

[]4:50pm PST:[/B] I will update this thread again when I know more.

Bolt, thank you for the communication it is BY FAR the best we've ever seen. We players tend to be ignored (unless we violate TOS. Then communication is almost instant). Please don't take our frustration, distrust, and anger personally. You're new and therefore don't know the history of pathetic bugs and mismanagement of this game. We are reaching the limit of our patience. But, the source of anger is the Dev team and QA (if it exists), not you.

You are off to a great start with earning our trust simply by communicating with us. We aren't use to that.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle