False advertising is against the law - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: False advertising is against the law

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some of us bought the perfumery on purpose. 142k / 24h at level 5.

Ps. The % bonuses that the top guys have will completely swamp the masses with the same amount of new units. Don't worry.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So much hate on this game and yet you all still here!? Just open a ticket. Be nice and curtious. I got mines refunded in 2 days.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I sent in a ticket as you requested, they didn't read it and just got rid of the building and refunded me. That is NOT what I wanted. You are so incompetent it is actually unbelievable. I don't have the words to articulate how I feel without breaking the forum rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Laws are quite strick regarding advertising. I would advise GREE to seriously consider this as recently Steam was sued for a similar issue.

But moreover, I believe it's very poor service to your customers to change an advertised product and change it after its purchased.
    Who am I...
    I am an ENIGMA... if you can figure that out then you know who I am
    I saw the dawn of the kingdom age
    I was an instrument of warfare
    I was also known by a name which related to my ability to immediately response to incoming information regarding external forces
    Once upon a time I fought along-side a MyStiKaL character

...don't dream about legends, become one...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In app purchase and games like this are still more or less unregulated on a governmental level, it up to the companies to handle this still, so as far as laws go there really is not much, it's slowly changing. a lot of what would apply to say a store/shop in a town dose not apply online. And even then false advertising is easly avoided by posting a sign in on the door with sorry a mistake was in our advertisement, wal mart dose this all the time.
    Am unsure of the company you mentioned there, the one company by the name of stream I know of was in law suit due to television programs they was offering for streaming, and nothing to do with gaming.
    Last edited by Valid or; 03-28-2015 at 10:51 PM.
    Daily player