Stuff for satellites

Why do we have to get satellite stuff for everything. If you're active to have way more than you can ever use. You get the stupid crates for LTEs and you get them attacking. What am I supposed to do with all of them, can't use them all. I don't need cells but others do, they can't get them attacking NPCs anymore. You used to get 1K or 10K commander promotions from attacking NPCs; not anymore you get satellite stuff

I have so many satellite crates I have not opened as I don't really see the point in using them I have seen no benefit in attacking or defending traits whilst they are activated on any base so I just give up on them

The problem I have is 2 fold.
    1 we now get very few power cells to upgrade our commanders.
    2. The boost traits for increased money iron or oil are pointless to me I have all small bases so money only boosts 1 building, oil at best 2 but I rarely run out. Iron the same , fuel I think is 2 in one base apart from my home base. So even if I wanted to use sat boost if they only effect 1 bases stats then they are pointless below 100% for resources.

Now for damages and health boosts them I can see as long as the boosts are working then I think they are ok, the defender is always going to get the best out of them as the highest ranked ones, have only short durations without a radar.

A note to Gree can we be able to upgrade our cc to include a radar like strongholds do. I have level 14 buildings in my small outposts and cannot afford a radar in each base can you let us build radar in the cc in small bases..... Please...... Please....... In supers its a players choice as they have the room but us players with only small bases can hardly afford the room for one In each base.

I am happy to except normal upgrade times and systems for the radar so its built up independently to the actual cc it sits in.

Bring back the power cells and ditch the satellite crap

no more cores and useful things please.
    and don't need satellite crates when we get something off every NPC hit. remove them and put back normal crates.

Trash satellite crap altogether. Failed experiment no one likes it