[Issue] Coastal Carnage Delay - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Issue] Coastal Carnage Delay

Community Manager
    Post Count
    We are not doing a reset of stats, the rumor is false.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ty so much lol didint sleep for this

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Costal Carnage LTQ starts tomorrow, Combat Echelon FLTQ starts Friday, and Northern Invasion LTQ starts 3/31. I'm looking into Island Havoc for you.
    How does equate to a ILTQ that is not being shortened? Costal was due to start Wed 25th finish Fri 27th now starting Thurs 26th finish Fri 27th? making 24hrs which in my school day is half of 48 (well 2 day aka 44 ish Hrs on Greeland calenders)
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    How does equate to a ILTQ that is not being shortened? Costal was due to start Wed 25th finish Fri 27th now starting Thurs 26th finish Fri 27th? making 24hrs which in my school day is half of 48 (well 2 day aka 44 ish Hrs on Greeland calenders)
    Not said iT finishes on 27th.. So I reckon we got an overlap on friday-saturday

Lurker
    Post Count

Stats from EB

Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Mod - when you said no plan to reset stats, can you confirm that you will not be rolling back stats from extra kills completed after completing boss 150.
    You have never restricted kills in EB or RB and we have always been able to keep going in past to farm units.... So this should be the same regardless of the increase stats of unit prizes in this event

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just updated my original post with the pop up on Coastal Carnage. It will begin at 2pm, PST

UPDATE: Island Havoc has been cancelled, it should disappear from the schedule soon.
    Relic

My Globe shows Coastal Carnage - EVENT ENDS: 1d:19h:10m. Why is it that there are constant issues with events not starting on time? I can understand once in a while but constant event after event having issues. Why not just pull the dang plug on this game if the GREE team cannot get a handle on the underlying issues?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Relic said they will fix it relax dude

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    yipee 2 iltq at same time................+7 regen with Emir Island and now extra +5 fm temp so im back to doing ltq with avg +6 why do i feel nothing ever changes
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Speaking of resetting stats...

I would appreciate someone in GREE tech world resetting (Correcting, rather) one of my acct's set of stats regarding missions. Seems in the GREAT SNAFU of approx 6 months ago, the account's Missions records (fights lost/won & Raids failed/successful), the title Headings were swapped but the numbers were not. Hence all my successes are shown as losses or "fail!" I don't know, but i suspect this error affects my acct's performance?

I have sent several tickets to GREE regarding this issue and have not received a response, save, a link to the customer service survey...

If you can't help, please direct me to someone who can...Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    seens there is a prize for second place.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatus Maximus View Post
    Speaking of resetting stats...

I would appreciate someone in GREE tech world resetting (Correcting, rather) one of my acct's set of stats regarding missions. Seems in the GREAT SNAFU of approx 6 months ago, the account's Missions records (fights lost/won & Raids failed/successful), the title Headings were swapped but the numbers were not. Hence all my successes are shown as losses or "fail!" I don't know, but i suspect this error affects my acct's performance?

I have sent several tickets to GREE regarding this issue and have not received a response, save, a link to the customer service survey...

If you can't help, please direct me to someone who can...Thanks.
    If you are an iOS user, then its a common issue/problem and i do not think it has any effect on your account's performance as it is just for display purpose and show off :P

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey Relic,

How about posting the exact date and start time of the event and exact time it will end. Also list all other events leading up to the WD Event.

Please post a complete and detailed info so there will be no guessing and assumption on our part.

And any concurring LTQ that uses energy needs to be adjusted so that we can work on 1 LTQ at a time. Having 2 overlap is ridiculous!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thats fine but are you going to remove the units gained for hitting above the 150 bosses ?? easy enough to answer this one, did i waste my time continuing on and leveling up 4-5 times.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dionp View Post
    Thats fine but are you going to remove the units gained for hitting above the 150 bosses ?? easy enough to answer this one, did i waste my time continuing on and leveling up 4-5 times.
    No, were are not removing those units either.

Can't gree ever get anything right.. You took over from fuzino...now its bad update , insane raid boss power ..are you getting gold Greedy or what