Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Fusable war epics

Im gonna assume this is a mistake on your end like the previous ones. If not... why? Why would you do that? Heroic was made ridiculously hard so now you release bad stats old war epics to compensate? I dont get it but it pisses me off. Please consider removing these if it was planned because i dont see why war epics should be obtainable by everyone.

Wanted to add more but would be negative and rude so ill keep it at this.

Edit: its loads aswell so im gonna assume it was planned. **** that i dont care if i sound elitist or whatever people will call me i always liked how war epics where special and not everyone would have them.
    Last edited by Kangaroeland; 03-20-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Can you explain it to me because I don't get it: the value of every sprite sold in this game shrinks by the week. Whether armor is 'war armor' or not, it's the stats that count. Why shouldn't an armor that has been surpassed in stats by chest or eben EB+ armor be available for fusion, whatever it's original source?

I can understand the development of some kind of 'happy bond' to the armor for a few weeks after winning it, but after that, I would consider as a sign of sanity if these ties gradually start to decline until it can be seen as what it is again: a virtual suit with att/def values. Maybe it would help to prevent suffering for the players to make screen recordings of themselves receiving the armor and then to note in their smartphone diary: 'bought myself xyz nutplate for knights & dragons in an auction called 'war' for only $450 today, only 1,000 other players got it on the same day'. I know, it's nasty to say that, but it's true.

Fun aside, there haven't been many new fusibles or chest armors lately, while latest war armor starts to almost become unbeatable even by many of the newer epics, so I can understand Gree's move to keep the game at least somewhat balanced.

R u seriously ranting about this Kanga? Simple economics... once an item ( in this case the old war epics) has been around for a while the price/demand of said item tends to drop. The fact that they r fusable now makes sense, as theyre outdated and some other fusable epics r stronger than them.

It seems the problem u have is some higher, false sense of entitlement since u bought it at its peak, per se. Is that also sentimental attachment I sense from u? Theyre pixels. No actual monetary value irl. As I stated in a previous post in another thread, theres a fine line between playing this game as a hobby to pass time and occassionally a bit more, and having an addiction to it. It seems ur addicted and think of urself as "better" and entitled to more bcuz u spend more. Theres help out there for u. Im sure u, and the others like u, can find a KNDA support group to help u overcome this addiction. We all wish u the best and r rooting for ur speedy recovery Kanga!

With Love,
    Regretz
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-20-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Can you explain it to me because I don't get it: the value of every sprite sold in this game shrinks by the week. Whether armor is 'war armor' or not, it's the stats that count. Why shouldn't an armor that has been surpassed in stats by chest or eben EB+ armor be available for fusion, whatever it's original source?

I can understand the development of some kind of 'happy bond' to the armor for a few weeks after winning it, but after that, I would consider as a sign of sanity if these ties gradually start to decline until it can be seen as what it is again: a virtual suit with att/def values. Maybe it would help to prevent suffering for the players to make screen recordings of themselves receiving the armor and then to note in their smartphone diary: 'bought myself xyz nutplate for knights & dragons in an auction called 'war' for only $450 today, only 1,000 other players got it on the same day'. I know, it's nasty to say that, but it's true.
    Some other people buy "limited edition" versions of physical things, even though to outsiders the price difference to a "regular edition" would absolutely not be worth it.
    People just want to own something exclusive/unique...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Exactly, and i dont think of myself of any of those things but i knew you might . Im perfectly fine playing this game and most of the time its F2P thats why i was so pissed over heroic. I just want my useless horde wargear to be special.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Exactly, and i dont think of myself of any of those things but i knew you might . Im perfectly fine playing this game and most of the time its F2P thats why i was so pissed over heroic. I just want my useless horde wargear to be special.
    Lol, but u do know that f2p can give u a war epic, I mean f2p during the War of Technomancers in which an f2p went t10 and got those two epics, and compare that to the $20 Armor Pack and what is the problem now?

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I believe that war epics should be unique . There are dozens of epics from chests that can be made fusible .
    War epic should be unique and meaningful in some way .
    Just imagine that you win a shiny gold medal from Olympic , then a few days later many people can get it by other way easily . How do you feel ?

Dust, plz do not compare the olympics to KnD in any way. The olympics requires years of hard work and dedication to compete in, KnD requires cash and a lack of a social life during wars/raids. Whereas in the olympics u gotta be physically fit, I doubt 1/4 of the "big dogs of KnD" are. I applaud u for trying, but next time compare 2 things that actually have something in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Dust, plz do not compare the olympics to KnD in any way. The olympics requires years of hard work and dedication to compete in, KnD requires cash and a lack of a social life during wars/raids. Whereas in the olympics u gotta be physically fit, I doubt 1/4 of the "big dogs of KnD" are. I applaud u for trying, but next time compare 2 things that actually have something in common.
    Whilst I still see my ww2 reference (you will remember?) adequate, here I must agree that the olympics reference is not very applicable.

Anyway, Kang I already gave you my opinion on this and it's pretty much what Regretz wrote above. Sooner or later it is bound to happen and even if those were once received after warring for them, waiting almost 6 or even more months for it to be fusible does seem OK.

As long as epics that were released 2 or 3 cycles ago aren't made fusible I have no issue with older war epics being fusible.
    Also nice incase you missed it back then, not to use it, but just to have it.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Honestly, the war epics should also be made fusible because if it is outdated then it won't have any value. Let's take the iPhone for an example, if u had the iPhone 4, 3 years ago when it wasn't outdated it was worth a lot, but now u can just get it for free just like the war epics, they were ~$150 a year ago now they are fusible(free) and so if u see the similarity u will understand why making it fusible is OK.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

it is what it is. A war epic is not any more valuable that a chest epic in my mind. All it takes is money to get either one.

Wouldn't be too worried, it seems to be nearly impossible to fuse Epics from 4 stars lately. I am up to about 40 fusions of 2 x 4 stars with no luck. I am thinking they have changed the chance of fusing Epics. Just another way to push towards buying chests etc maybe?
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Wouldn't be too worried, it seems to be nearly impossible to fuse Epics from 4 stars lately. I am up to about 40 fusions of 2 x 4 stars with no luck. I am thinking they have changed the chance of fusing Epics. Just another way to push towards buying chests etc maybe?
    Confirmed.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Confirmed.
    Are you confirming that fusion chance for Epic has been lowered substantially?
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Are you confirming that fusion chance for Epic has been lowered substantially?
    Yes, sorry for not be precised. I haven't had a luck after the update when these new epics became fusible. Tried like 30 times without a single epic, it hasn't happened before.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93