GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shameful behavior

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    HoA would NEVER post such things or condone any behavior from anyone expressing feelings of hate toward others. We know who is doing this and he has multiple accounts, many forum accounts too as most of these responses are from him. Why he's doing this we don't know. We ask that you please ignore them and if it continues, contact someone you KNOW is from HoA. This guy is posing as an officer of HoA and he has NEVER been in our syn. We've had minimal issues with any other syn or players and we plan to keep it that way.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It turns out grim has been booted from sas for his trolling and being racists towards alot of cc players . He seems obessed over hoa, sounds like grim is a hoa wannabe. I would suggest hoa was your next syn Grim, but we don't accept racists or hackers into the team .,So you can't join our us .

I guess you can start another one of those "syn" you know like the last syn one you was leader of (he knows what I mean, it starts with the letter H and ends with the letters er).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Could a moderator check the IP address for cpt torque and meatloaf? I believe them to be the same person.
    Are you SERIOUS!?!?!

You can stop the damage control now. Slight of hand isn't going to work. I'm sick of having to read your crap on kakao.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Are you SERIOUS!?!?!

You can stop the damage control now. Slight of hand isn't going to work. I'm sick of having to read your crap on kakao.
    Then stop posting it! Everyone knows it's you! You're only fooling the fools at this point

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    NO members in HoA use Kakao.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla {HoA} View Post
    NO members in HoA use Kakao.
    I don't spend much time in the kakao rooms, but even I know this isn't true.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't spend much time in the kakao rooms, but even I know this isn't true.
    My mistake.. There's one member, but I can assure you the posts that we are being accused of posting is 100% UNTRUE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SemoreButtz View Post
    I have not seen anything regarding any gold hack but have seen some pretty disturbing recruiting photos by hoa on Kakao. If you associate with them you will be pit in the same category as that shameful syn. If you say you can't control members then remove them
    I had seen the gold hack posters, but figured they were BS. At this point though, who knows with a syndicate that allows such abhorant behavior. The mockery of the Jewish religion would seem to align with their other hateful agendas.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla {HoA} View Post
    Then stop posting it! Everyone knows it's you! You're only fooling the fools at this point
    I have no idea what this is about, or what hoa is. However, it is plainly obvious that this is a trolling thread, and involves one person trolling via multiple user names in other media.

Post Count
    Whoever meatloaf is, it's not Grimmy. That much is obvious to anyone who knows him. If this is a troll account, they made it in 2013. Looks like a lurker account to me, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Whoever meatloaf is, it's not Grimmy. That much is obvious to anyone who knows him. If this is a troll account, they made it in 2013. Looks like a lurker account to me, honestly.
    And this is exactly why I've never posted until now. If there's one thing I've learned by reading the forum is that you get accused of all kinds of things when you speak up. As to those who question my motives, you obviously have not seen the garbage posted that I'm talking about. If you had, you'd understand my anger with HoA and their "leadership".

If HOA has a gold hack, why can't they place higher than 75? Btw, I know nothing of HOA or any of its members. But, I do know Grim. What's being thought of as Grims expert trolling, far exceeds his ability.

And why are we discussing HOA? Did I miss something? ��

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    I'm going to close this thread because of a lot of naming and shaming. If you have any issues with other syndicates and their actions, PM the Community Managers or file a CS ticket with GREE.

PS: Captain Torgue and Meatloaf are two separate people. IP addresses have been checked.