Thread: Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing no new one pops

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    It's more than an "inconvenience"...
    I'll second that!

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Yep...guess everyone's are gone. So glad I never spend money on this rubbish!

Remember kids...golden crack is still whacked!
    I still have map missions. Just completed goal to see if new one pops up. Works. iOS

Cancel that. Logged back in. Missions gone
    Last edited by Theblacklamp; 03-14-2015 at 05:19 AM.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I lost maps missions on all 3 accounts since this morning.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is absolute BS!!! You bombard us with LTQ's for weeks on end with no break in between, and then the only time we have to finish these normal map missions with the current temporary energy boost, they mysteriously just disappear.....over a weekend no less when we know nothing will be done about it. It's getting harder and harder to validate spending time and money on this game.
    Modern War ID: 828-641-521

Modern War Killers

Recruiting active players!!
    Faction Invite Code 569989386

Faction Bonus:
    ALL BONUSES MAXED

Post Count
    Posted elsewhere. Are those that jumped levels experiencing more of these issues? If so it most likely is something gree is using to scan accounts on log in.

Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i am still doing map mission goals, u mad?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience - this is a known issue currently being investigated.
    Thanks for commenting on this Relic. Thought it was by design. I trust you, but not the suits lol

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm
    LOL that's a no brainer right there AO. They have endless Aces up their sleeves.

Post Count
    Did one and now all are gone. I'm still waiting on past prizes to be rewarded was getting great service until I provided the necessary information then I never heard back from support. This game is completely broken, guess its time to play clash of clans
    Have you loved your llama today?

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Have no more map missions on one account and on the other,
    I'm stuck with a non-responsive target (Mud Brick Hut on High Mountain Village for a while already.

The advice I got was to re-install but two of my faction mates did this and they were out for a while because jumped to lvl 350...
    sometimes you could think they do it on purpose because now we don't have ltq's so lots of energy available...
    Don't you love this game...?!
    Delete & reinstall MW does NOT fix the problem. I tried that

PS Don't expect any resolution until at least Monday. Gree don't pay overtime
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    Yep, mine are now gone too...worked up until now...another bug
    I wonder if we could get a container in which to store up all of the blue juice that is wasted while we wait for the mission maps to be fixed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unbelievable Gree! You screwed the pooch as the first decent regen boost to come out since map missions offered something worth doing and the only time available to do them without an LTQ/FLTQ in progress. What are the odds?

I was actually looking forward to something For the first time in a while. And you blew it.

Post Count
    Yup, all my map missions have disappeared as well. The only "goal" for me to accomplish is build 200 buildings, but without spending a ton of gold, this is not achievable at this time. Nothing for me to do...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yupyup View Post
    We will probably get them back when there are new energy missions and we lost the temp energy bonus +2+3 after wd...........

Absolutely the Gree way.
    I hope while they are inconveniently investigating the best thing they didn't need to monkey with, they put in more units with good boosts and a sizable unit at every level.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJackson View Post
    Delete & reinstall MW does NOT fix the problem. I tried that

PS Don't expect any resolution until at least Monday. Gree don't pay overtime
    Correct, this does not fix the problem any more. Neither does doing a non map mission to try and free the logjam.

Though I appreciate Relic's answer I have a couple of thoughts on this. It could very well have been disabled by Gree because some players could really boost their stats during WD. Granted the more likely reason is that they have added in so much extra crap into the game that their servers are blowing up.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13