Commander Stats question

Hi everyone

Something I have not been able to find an absolute answer on and hoping someone might know.

A level 80 comm with 8000 damage and 5000 health as an example.

If he has a wave of 1600 units do those attack/health stats get distributed evenly to each unit for a unit attacking value boost?

OR

Does it match him against the enemy commander and their numbers collide to see who is the better comm in the battle to get the boosts. So say my 8000 attacked a comm with 9000 health do I gain 0 attack bonus ?

And also how does level of comm come into play during a battle or is it just based on the comms numbers and traits ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktothehead View Post
    Hi everyone

Something I have not been able to find an absolute answer on and hoping someone might know.

A level 80 comm with 8000 damage and 5000 health as an example.

If he has a wave of 1600 units do those attack/health stats get distributed evenly to each unit for a unit attacking value boost?

OR

Does it match him against the enemy commander and their numbers collide to see who is the better comm in the battle to get the boosts. So say my 8000 attacked a comm with 9000 health do I gain 0 attack bonus ?

And also how does level of comm come into play during a battle or is it just based on the comms numbers and traits ?

Thank you
    Good questions.

The stats cover the troops based on the leadership it has. For example, a comm with 3k leadership will be able to boost 3k units and its stats will boost the army. The stats don't really get distributed, the commander just boosts the army with its stats.

The battle takes multiple variables into the battle, but the stats are mostly the deciding factor. The level may provide a very slight advantage, but a perfect 80 against a sub-perfect/dirty 90 will win because of better stats, better percentages of attack/health to boost the units, etc. The stats are compared during the battle and the commander will the better stats will most likely win. However, there are still player boosts, ripsaws, personal shields, satellites, etc etc etc that will still affect the outcome of the battle if the stats are very close to one another.

Can you explain the benefits of the 3 attributes of commander stats? Some have disproportionate #'s. For example my top 3 comms by rank are as follows:

1) Cross Fire 2685 damage, 4111 health, 2823 leadership
    2) Iron Wing 4055 damage, 2698 health, 2061 leadership
    3) Archer 2598 damage, 2362 health, 2789 leadership

Is any one better for a particular function than the others? How would you utilize these 3?

If you go to the screen where you select your units to attack drag the slider for say arts....watch the comms % change...then try Hawks... Mix and match and you will see the % go up or down depending on their traits....it's pretty cool.

Thx kick. I'll check that out.