M4A1 Update! - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: M4A1 Update!

Post Count
    Time to un-sticky this post and let it die!
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Lurker
    Post Count
    If this is true, I won't be spending anymore money.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh my god! Will someone please close this thread or unsticky it? This is getting really old and stupid.
    RETIRED

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigil View Post
    If this is true, I won't be spending anymore money.
    sad, but true Sigil. Looks like you'll have some freed up cash. They ended one of the best aspects of the game because it wasn't "fair" for those who didn't know about them. I still count my lucky stars that I figured it out and managed to get my "fair" share of them. Think I have 406 of them.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    As there has been much discussion on this issue, we wanted to provide an update. The original M4A1 was an unintentinally overpowered weapon, and was causing a severe imbalance in the game.

The decision to change the item drops rather than nerfing the existing M4A1's across the board was reflective of the amount of time and effort many people have put into obtaining them. We had to fix the on-going imbalance, but we did not and do not want to invalidate the effort that our players have already invested in improving their characters.

Going foward the drop will now be the Rusty M4A1.

Please attach all comments to this issue in this thread.
    Yea, but it can be argued that this decision negates the money spent by many. So, I do understand the decision, but I know that I won't be making anymore purchases. I do know that this is a common flaw in these types of games.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thnx funzio for unbalancing the game a little more then what it was.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just a suggestion, could it be changing the existing M4A1 players have into money or respect points?
    Coz the imbalance could not be solved once M4A1 are still present. I understand that players should have already paid much effort in getting those M4A1, so if we transform those M4A1 into money and respect according to the number of M4A1 they have, it may be better than just leaving them in the loot...
    The more M4A1 the player has, the more money or respect he/she could get to buy other weapons or building...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qcchiao View Post
    Just a suggestion, could it be changing the existing M4A1 players have into money or respect points?
    Coz the imbalance could not be solved once M4A1 are still present. I understand that players should have already paid much effort in getting those M4A1, so if we transform those M4A1 into money and respect according to the number of M4A1 they have, it may be better than just leaving them in the loot...
    The more M4A1 the player has, the more money or respect he/she could get to buy other weapons or building...
    That's kinda replacing one stat with a similar stat. Not sure how that solves anything, depending on the exchange rate. If we were given equal value, it's a waste of time. If we are not given equal value, it's the same as a nerf, which they have already rejected.

Post Count
    Kudos to spoon for defending others on the M4 issue even though he quit 2 weeks ago! Man of the people!
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    You're welcome.