Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken

But hey the gold video glitch still works. Lol

Can I have 5 free energy packs for the snafu since that seems to be Grees common response.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Good luck in hoping that Gree takes back all the Arjun tank cash. Tons of factions used the cash to max out all bonuses.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Would gree be so kind as to confirm that in spite of what your mods called a valor glitch, that gree intended for apollo ranks to be able to recycle said ships for more than was paid for them with free valor? simple yes no would be good. seems hard to get yes no.answers around here

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [ QUOTE=Speed ump;1473262] Some people may have read what they wanted into some statements made. It's best not to interpret what others say for them.[/QUOTE]speed, lmao in general. specifically, pot kettle black. Yesterday you said the mods posts weren't clear, today you choose to take this as a clear message. There is a word for that.....
    As stated I wasn't so interested in grees opinion, only the opinion of the holder of the moral compass that said he may just start throwing his toys around if gree didnt do what he thought was right.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tuutsy, you mad bro? Things not going your way?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Would gree be so kind as to confirm that in spite of what your mods called a valor glitch, that gree intended for apollo ranks to be able to recycle said ships for more than was paid for them with free valor? simple yes no would be good. seems hard to get yes no.answers around here
    They described it as a glitch and asked the Apollo peeps not to recycle (good luck with that)
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ding-recycling

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tuutsy, you mad bro?
    Not at at all speed, I think we all know where you stand now. I'm just seeking clarification. I am just.after a yes no answer form gree. So if in the future I came across a unit(in my rank of course) that I can sell for more than I bought it for and get free unlimited valor at the same time the I am free to tap tap tap and no action will be taken.
    You certianly seem to have selective hearing when it suits your morals.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 02-25-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    They described it as a glitch and asked the Apollo peeps not to recycle (good luck with that)
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ding-recycling
    You might want to have a look at the title of the locked sticky that ran to 41 pages and their latest sticky. In case you have trouble finding them I will even give you links
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-Valor-Glitch
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Actions-Taken

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, still arguing a lost cause after the verdict has been handed down, how very sad. Time to move on buddy. Life is too short. I keep hearing some of you arguing the new building upgrade prices are too cheap after they answered they question too. I get the feeling some of you just like to argue.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol, still arguing a lost cause after the verdict has been handed down, how very sad. Time to move on buddy. Life is too short. I keep hearing some of you arguing the new building upgrade prices are too cheap after they answered they question too. I get the feeling some of you just like to argue.
    Not at all speed as stated, seeking clarification. If grees position is that is not a cheat(to use your word) or not a violation of TOS (to use gree speak) I'm fine with that, as you rightly say, their play pen their rules*, and having learnt my leasson will know exactly how to act if I ever come across the same situation in the future. I'm sorry you don't seem to be able to understand that...... but there it is.

SO GREE IS IT A YES OR A NO? SIMPLE QUESTION SURELY?

*I'm not the one threating to call out my mates in my righteous might if things don't go the way I think they should.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have you guys not realized that you cannot argue common sense with the "messiah" speedy hump? His word is directed to him from the "lord" GREE! He has come down from the mountain with the GREE commandments in hand!

1) thou shalt not glitch, unless you are a top ranked player.
    2) thou May glitch, if everyone has the same opportunity.
    3) thou may keep all past glitch gains, if thou is a true believer in GREE!
    4) thou must conceal all glitch gains from the masses.
    5) thou must never complain about a glitch that he is currently benefiting from!

As long as you live by these 5 commandments, thou may spread the word as a GREE prophet!

This guy is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen! Have we all not read enough to know that his words mean nothing!

Follow me to Babylon...where glitchers run free! Taking full advantage of all GREE screw ups! We have all the finest meats, cheeses and ales for all!

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Come on Gree, release some new 10mil stats cash units and the problem with rank reward units will be gone.... Inflate, inflate, inflate and all problems be gone.... I think Germany tried that one time before and if I remember correct it worked like a charm... Or...? Got to check the history books one more time..

But until then, keep inflating... Sounds like a good plan to me....

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Romans did the same thing. We never learn from history, just repeat it!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We will all get locked out when the numbers run off the screen.
    Have fun, it's only a game