DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    GREE is definitely going to do something about this issue. Leaving the issue unattended would be extremely harmful to the shelf time MW has left. What they are going to do, however, is something that will be found out later...
    LMAO!! You definitely don't know anything about how they run this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is still consider cheating if you don't deserve to have those units based on your rank. Their bypassing the system in acquiring those units. I have seen people buying those units from other peoples inventory. L192 has 157B in attack and 90B defense. This would put some Sup accounts to shame.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    LMAO!! You definitely don't know anything about how they run this game.
    Pidgeot says thanks to this post.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you have a friend with an Android account, transfer your game to them.
    Have them buy one of the ships then transfer back.
    Once you have one in your inventory you can countinue to buy them.

Not that I'd ever do that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Units are available to buy so not cheating.
    Ok. But can you hazard a guess as to why the 1 gold units were available, purchased, and then later removed?
    It is exactly the same situation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    It is still consider cheating if you don't deserve to have those units based on your rank. Their bypassing the system in acquiring those units. I have seen people buying those units from other peoples inventory. L192 has 157B in attack and 90B defense. This would put some Sup accounts to shame.
    But this is also part of the official gameplay as pre designed by Gree. The ability to purchase units from others inventory... It was designed to make it easier to find cash units whilst working in PVP - back in the good ole days pre wd...

If they had double checked the code for the new units prior to release then this would not be an issue.

The main issue is that when they released the new pack they themselves have started this massive stat jump by putting a 1million attack unit out there for so little cash..
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    People still have integrity but this is a game of advantage. No on account is the same. Some can spend more than others, some are luckier than other, some games function differently on different devices.

Also, who ever said cheaters never win has never cheated. Cheating is the backbone of America. However this isn't cheating so I'd stop using the word.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

If I had the chance to cheat by buying units I haven't earned, or using free energy for ltqs, I would not. Although this is a game, I choose to play it, as I live my life. It's certainly not by cheating.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    Like I have said, I own hundreds of units that I shouldn't have through PvP loot, even though I dont have the rank or buildings but I can still buy them through others who do and from my inventory once I have them. There is no cheating here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Like I have said, I own hundreds of units that I shouldn't have through PvP loot, even though I dont have the rank or buildings but I can still buy them through others who do and from my inventory once I have them. There is no cheating here.
    You're a cheater....get over it or embrace it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

If I had the chance to cheat by buying units I haven't earned, or using free energy for ltqs, I would not. Although this is a game, I choose to play it, as I live my life. It's certainly not by cheating.
    You clearly don't know what "cheating" is. There was no foal play here. All of this was possible through the game they "tested" and released to us. The problem is how differently iOS functions from Android on the code end.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    You're a cheater....get over it or embrace it.
    And so are you. Big difference is you can't "cheat" this time. Maybe in the next update.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Someone i attacked yesterday with a def of 753m now has a 22 BILLION def.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'll say it again for the third time today. It does not matter what any of you think is or isn't cheating, right, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks is cheating, and their track record shows this isn't it. You can cry, quit, stomp your feet, and hold your breath. But at the end of it all, this is what has become a part of "normal" gameplay. If its not to your liking, then pack it in and move on because Gree doesn't care.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You clearly don't know what "cheating" is. There was no foal play here. All of this was possible through the game they "tested" and released to us. The problem is how differently iOS functions from Android on the code end.
    So, you're saying that even though you haven't EARNED the Apollo rank and have not EARNED the right to buy the ships, that just because you can, you will?? Go ahead and do it and I hope you get stripped of every unit, cash and valor that you gained from cheating.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And so are you. Big difference is you can't "cheat" this time. Maybe in the next update.
    What makes you think I can't? I'm just a better person than you and have chosen to refrain from exploiting said glitch.