If Raid Boss health is more than doubled... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I would not believe a lot of whats posted in those chat rooms.
    so are you saying this is fake? and the health wont be 20bil?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The previous leaked raid boss screens have been accurate. Given the nice prizes on SA I would not be surprised at a huge increase in the boss health. A 150% increase? Well I wouldn't put anything past this crew would you?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    The previous leaked raid boss screens have been accurate. Given the nice prizes on SA I would not be surprised at a huge increase in the boss health. A 150% increase? Well I wouldn't put anything past this crew would you?
    Dammit, where's my LIKE button!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, well, well...looks like some troll didn't create the graphic I was talking about. All you passive people who supported this astronomical jump in boss health, I hope you enjoy the next five days. Only the "elite" should be able to finish, right? Big kiss.

Post Count
    They will still need uzis and jumpers.

Whatever. This game is pretty much done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I would not believe a lot of whats posted in those chat rooms.
    What's up 1shot? Guess we shouldn't believe all this nonsense we hear in chat rooms and such.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And Droid users can't even buy Uzis with respect points. Oh, this is fantastic. When GREE decides to really tear something down, they nuke it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    What's up 1shot? Guess we shouldn't believe all this nonsense we hear in chat rooms and such.
    Oneshot is currently focused on only one item and not gree issues. Blocking his vision. Happens to be about one team in a game that ended a couple of weeks ago. How they carry themselves to win it all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can't be bothered with this - used to spend gold on the event but not now - I won't be jumping to help others either - well done Gree you've succeeded in ruining another event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The developers just gave us a Cleveland Steamer. Nice work developers.

Lurker
    Post Count

gree you suck

[QUOTE=navanodo;1465852]Can't be bothered with this - used to spend gold on the event but not now - I won't be jumping to help others either - well done Gree you've succeeded in ruining another event[/QUOTE

Agreed, they just completely ruined this event.. and why is there a difference in ios and android for buying uzis? That literally makes no sense.
    Literally.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=PACDROID;1465858]
    Quote Originally Posted by navanodo View Post
    Can't be bothered with this - used to spend gold on the event but not now - I won't be jumping to help others either - well done Gree you've succeeded in ruining another event[/QUOTE

Agreed, they just completely ruined this event.. and why is there a difference in ios and android for buying uzis? That literally makes no sense.
    Literally.
    I am sure they will either change for droid or change for iOS. If droid players use $ to buy iOS will change. If not may take away from iOS anyway. Who knows. Don't let it bother you

Let the event requirements and awards splash screens plus gold plus jumping most of event for wrapper make u decide to work for a game or take a holiday until war

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    That's the exact kind of counter intuitive mentality that has resulted in this game being where it is today.

No game ever should become more difficult based on how long you play or how much success you have. That is the same as saying the more experience you get the worse you become, or being successful will only increase difficulty levels to the point of being too challenging or too expensive to complete.

"Elite" should mean that new and inexperienced players won't likely finish unless they spend a lot of time or money. The more experienced veteran players who have been around long enough to know how to get the goals done are the "elites" who should be able to finish all the Raid Boss syndicate goals.
    Weasel I couldn't Agree with you more. I understand if you are a veteran player and managed to get some respectable amount of game stats you should have an easier time finishing this. but making every event a gold grab even if you have managed to accumulate stats, its ridiculous. We didn't triple our stats since last raid boss. this is not even to account for growth this is their desperate way to try and get more gold sales. they don't realize that most top 250 teams have light gold players that will spend a little bit of gold to help just finish an event, but will not spend a vault each time. also, right now what GREE needs is to try and hold on to all players they got, not get rid of the few that they got now.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You don't have to believe whats in a chat room, go into the summon screen and look at the boss health yourself. The chat room chart is correct, 20 bil health for a lvl 100. Lvl 75 has the same health as a 100 from last rb.

If this game is all about taw, how about they just pay gree directly for new content? Clementine can we get them a price chart for their own event ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The event is inaccessible for teams below the top 50. The syndicate I'm in will have a huge grind to just finish normal. We generally rank 100-150 so no small fish. Really, really poor move.