Street Assault sucks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Assault sucks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Street Assault sucks

We're not even 24 hours into Street Assault and already my syndicate has completed all of the goals. I completed all but the last of the individual goals in the VERY FIRST battle.

Right now we're in the Top 40. We're not going to finish in the Top 10. We have nothing to do the next three days but make sure we play enough to finish in the Top 300 to get the accomplice. I have nothing to play for individually. I'm not a gold spender, so I have no shot at the Top 500.

There needs to be more difficult goals and better distribution of the rewards. Right now the goals and rewards are a joke.

Post Count
    Agreed, about the tougher goals part. Leave the others as is though, if they change it you won't ever see a 4% mafia attack again because they'll make sure only the T10 have a chance at getting it
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    SA is definately my least favourite out of all the events . Regen is painfully slow and for me at least theres very little tactics involved , buy weapons and tap until all hits are gone , maybe I`m just doing it wrong but I find it boring
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Dog

Street Assault, of all the events, is played on the most level playing field, IMO. Gold is still king, but it's a nice casual paced event and the prizes are all pretty decent.

They should leave it the way it is. Changing stuff is work, and there's not really anything wrong with Street Assault. If you don't like it, don't play it. Many people ignore events they don't like, so it's not impossible.

Not every event is designed to please every single person. So if you don't like one, just shut up about it. Chances are there are a lot of people who dislike events you do enjoy, and they manage to shut up about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    So if you don't like one, just shut up about it. Chances are there are a lot of people who dislike events you do enjoy, and they manage to shut up about it.
    You are joking aren`t you ? There`d be no posts in the forum if people didn`t moan about events .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zibby42 View Post
    We're not even 24 hours into Street Assault and already my syndicate has completed all of the goals. I completed all but the last of the individual goals in the VERY FIRST battle.

Right now we're in the Top 40. We're not going to finish in the Top 10. We have nothing to do the next three days but make sure we play enough to finish in the Top 300 to get the accomplice. I have nothing to play for individually. I'm not a gold spender, so I have no shot at the Top 500.

There needs to be more difficult goals and better distribution of the rewards. Right now the goals and rewards are a joke.
    Right. When they made EB and RB tougher did u enjoy that too?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    At least those events involve att and def stats sa is just a gold grab for gree

Post Count
    The fact that i haven't bought a single unit in months shows how retarded this event is. Always start with more than i get to spend and it just piles up. I don't even know the price of the cash unit (probably the same laughable 12m?).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    They did? Neither I nor my syndicate have any problems finishing either event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Biscuits

Talks gon be cryin when they make it harder and require lots of gold.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Street Assault is my favorite event by far, what other event has a mil stat item as top prize?

Some new goals wouldn't be discouraged, though.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please leave the event as it is. For weaker syndicate like us it is a encouraging event. It was challenging for us to get the final prize.

I don't think the event is boring when you are not using gold and have "unlimited" deploys. We have watch the fight and decide if we take part or not. Its thrilling to see if our rare deploys are enough to get all points or wasted because the enemy is stronger.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zibby42 View Post

So is it you or your team mates finishing it in 24hrs since youre a non gold spender. Same for RB and other syn events, you sir are being carried and you cry about it. Move down to a lower rank syndicate pretty sure its more difficult to finish RB and SA when you play in a top 250 syndicate.

Post Count
    What's even better is when you've got lots of deploys and lots of cash, but just can't buy weapons without getting a server error all the way to the end of the battle.

That's pretty awesome.

Seriously, WTF was that garbage. Anyone in my syndicate that ran out of weapons last fight couldn't buy any more.

If your servers can't handle the event, please don't have it.

Trash

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    you sir are being carried and you cry about it.
    I finished this event ranked ninth in my syndicate. My syndicate members are actually quite happy with my contribution level, but thank you very much for your concern.