Thread: GW pushed back

GW pushed back

Just received news that the next GW will be pushed back from Sunday to Monday.

Sunday? It wasn't supposed to start on Sunday. What they mean?
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

That is nice since u can see the fifa ballon d'or ceremnoy and hopefully see cristiano ronaldo win it while u are gemming and wrring and stuff.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I think they meant a fusion war was to start Sunday when this raid war ended...that is being pushed back

wars to close

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pease View Post
    I think they meant a fusion war was to start Sunday when this raid war ended...that is being pushed back
    Really blitz, raid, 1 day break epic war???? Pathectic all i have to say

Oh, come on. You had a good thing going. War, Blitz, Raid on alternate weekends with early announcements allowing people to move around. What if we're stuck with a leech, he just gets a week of free armors off of us? WTF!! Some of us have school and work and I find it hard to believe anyone has the money to go t1 every war anymore. I QUIT... (That is, if you ever let me out of my guild)
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

I think GREE is just trying something different...people need to relax and see how it goes.

Something called earning money creating more vacation days for GREE workers.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Thinking now, not later

I am pretty upset. I notice what GREE has been doing. They have been mashing all of the guild wars, raids, and blitzes all together. This keeps it entertaining.. I guess. But this game could be more drawn out. GREE is desperately reaching for more ways to keep players playing. They've had this all along. But are getting greedy. Looking at money now. Sucking us spenders dry. The disadvantages of thks back to back to back stuff is the following:
    1. The amount of epic ideas will slim down, so there will be more armors close in looks.
    2. Epics will be outdated 3 times as fast.
    3.with epics outdating so fast. Runners will only feel they have to run more.thus, getting burnt out. And quitting all together.
    4. GREE, and Knights and Dragons is known for the glitches. Known for updating the game but not beta testing first. With non stop battles when will be the down time for glitches to get fixed? Perhaps by shutting down KND for a few hours??

Should be reconsidered. But who am I besides a big spender.

Totally agree with you lol gree are insane doing this crap to the ones who pay their wages lol smh
    Guild: KNIGHTS OF FURYANS (Co-Founder)
    FURYAN GUILD SENT

Interested in joining KNIGHTS OF FURYANS ..Message me via Line or Sadjhir0. and apply.

IGN: FURY KIWI
    Line: carliejane

FURYANS: FEAR NO MAN!!!

well, player appreciation month was last month.

Party's over kids. It's back to "let's suck the players' blood dry" mode for gree

Pretty simple.... Gree experimenting with new event formats and I won't play as much...... hope this works out for them.

I like that they are giving us something to do. Even if you decide to stop spending on all events and do one a week, they still make the same money. Just because you don't spend on all three means nothing. People will spend how much they can afford per week/month regardless.
    I do agree they need to space out with a day to remove inactive(s)/leeches. Or allow us to kick someone out during the event. The person can still get that event reward, but they won't be allowed into the next. Just a suggestion.