Thread: Triple strike temp bonus!!

Post Count
    Still waiting to get 1 triple strike
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just had a guy on my team get a triple strike. He was on his 600th win / hit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1% perm and 5% temp and I have yet to get a single one. Thanks for the response. I would rather hear I have passed it along/we are looking into it than to get nothing. Wd is getting close to being over so we have gotten a useless temp bonus that we cannot use

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    yeah imagine that a worthless temp boost that doesn't work from a gree game..... whoda think it

a little over a day left in a 6 day wd event and we have yet to get a confirmation or correction on the status of the triple strike.. and out of all the post only one person reported having a triple strike.. think of how many more wd points as a community we may of had if the boost worked.. the faulty bonus cost us that think of how many teams might of actually moved up a spot or two in the war rankings.. it cost us that.. and so far all we have is I have passed it on to developers.. granted it is a response but that was days ago and nothing new.. and now even IF they fix it its too late to have a major affect.. and gree still seems to have no clue why so many people are dissatisfied.. kinda like the kid that never bathes wondering why he has no friends and he always smells something stinky
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 12-22-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, there certainly is a constant foul odor in the air around here lol.

Post Count
    Why not give all of us a perm 5% triple strike to make up for this failure
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So we got a temp boost that never worked and what's our compensation??? NOTHING!! Not too surprised, but happy nonetheless cause Apple refunded me some money. Cheers Gree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranq View Post
    So we got a temp boost that never worked and what's our compensation??? NOTHING!! Not too surprised, but happy nonetheless cause Apple refunded me some money. Cheers Gree!
    Maybe you should do the right thing and give the money back to Apple.

http://imgur.com/gl2TT0g

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranq View Post
    1% perm and 5% temp and I have yet to get a single one. Thanks for the response. I would rather hear I have passed it along/we are looking into it than to get nothing. Wd is getting close to being over so we have gotten a useless temp bonus that we cannot use
    Devs / mods, has anyone from gree even acknowledged that the temp multi strike bonus did not work. If yes, what permanent bonus will you give to make up for it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Devs / mods, has anyone from gree even acknowledged that the temp multi strike bonus did not work. If yes, what permanent bonus will you give to make up for it?
    See my post right above yours.

Post Count
    I got my triple strike today as well.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Double Strike does work

Have been getting a lot of double strike bonuses. Seems to only work if I do not go to that person's site, I just attack and it works fairly well. If I hit Raid first and then lookout the stats it doesn't work at all.

Just what I have observed.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Keep in mind, those screen shots could be from someone who has permanent tripple strike mods from top ranking too.
    Also the chance of a tripple compared to a double is surely way less.
    It also doesn't mean 1 in xx attacks
    It like gambling, you can play and play and never win even when odds are more in your favor.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ummyeah View Post
    Keep in mind, those screen shots could be from someone who has permanent tripple strike mods from top ranking too.
    Also the chance of a tripple compared to a double is surely way less.
    It also doesn't mean 1 in xx attacks
    It like gambling, you can play and play and never win even when odds are more in your favor.
    That guy is on my team and it's not a top ranked faction. We're good but not top 10 good.

Lurker
    Post Count

double strike? Triple strike? Help? Confused!

i guess I've never gotten this far before, either that, or I'm having a brain freeze. What do these bonuses actually do?