View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 70 of 73 First ... 20606869707172 ... Last

Armor Revamp

Would anyone else like to see a revamp of the Troll Kings Nemesis?

Remove missing add blocking

I have heard a rumor and I do not like it- i would like to give you an idea to ponder .
    Instead of introducing these items ive heard of to alter accuracy(hit/miss) why dont you simply change missing to blocking. Missing would never happen in a dual that these battles represent. I propose changing the complete miss than simply annoys everyone in the KnD community and change it to a half damage block. Blocking would still hurt in real life. Should still hurt in game
    This switch could make every armor design youve ever added to this game have its perks. Northerners for example having 2 swords and no shield might not block very oftern or at all, but could possibly counter attack or have an increased power attack instead. Where something like firestorm that clearly has a shield could block randomly. I will do my part and post this idea on your forum as well. Thanks for your time

Great idea! And particularly nice to assign blocking chances dependent on different styles of armor.

Certainly much better than those random misses, something pretty everyone hates.

Generally, a bit more interaction wouldn't hurt, something that requires at least some basic 'skill' or attention other than to press the 'special' button every 4 times.

When games require "skill" to play, it caters to a select group. The Average Joe that picks up a new game doesn't want to have skill to win to start. They need to be eased in.

Nemesis armor

Nemesis armor should be 1000/1000.
    Not upgradeable.

Combine shards in armor.
    Only matching elements.
    Gives 1 point per shard.

In game trading

I have been playing this game for a while now, though it is a very good game I do find that if there was in game trading among guild members which mean keep it at a guild level trading would add a lot more excitement towards the game and also being in a guild which would mean more guilds and less people not in a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy11 View Post
    I have been playing this game for a while now, though it is a very good game I do find that if there was in game trading among guild members which mean keep it at a guild level trading would add a lot more excitement towards the game and also being in a guild which would mean more guilds and less people not in a guild.
    Define "in a guild". If I have good armors, or duplicates to give to others, what would stop anyone from abusing the guild rotation? Have one free space, someone joins, trades for an armor, and steps back out.

You don't see that getting abused?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Trading armors between guild members is a great idea and should be implemented. Being able to cancel armor crafting is a must. I have accidentally crafted an armour i didnt intend to because the screen froze and double tapped the armor. Maybe with a gold proration and or cacellation cost.
    Being able to buy crafting materials would be an excellent addition. It takes a lot of time and wasted effort to get materials to craft lesser armours to enhance other armours as there is no significant bonuses for leveling. Im over level 365 and it means nothing. A player over 200 levels lower has the same stats and may be superior in armour level and line up. The hit miss ratio is the same( complete garbage) and the max friends and armours is the same as well. This needs to change. Leveling shows time spent on gameplay and increases chance of spending real money in game.

GREE

Your customer service rep SYROL is a f**king JOKE. He never reads anything.. the answer is always "no" or "sorry we don't offer this" or.. the cherry that tops the cake "please go and discuss this in the forums"

So there. I am DISCUSSING THIS. I don't ask for anything ridiculous.. stupid things like.. "Your game made me waste 10 gems because I tried to refill and then it crashed. Reimburse me please"

The funny thing is, when SKYLAR answers these complaints, he always credits my account properly. So I don't understand why SYROL thinks this is not a service offered by the company. Obviously someone is being extremely lazy and sending out generic "NO" replies without reading the actual complaint.

Chest

Make it possible for us to open chest with gold

Have a raid that doesn't start with broken milestone rewards

Blocking idea great

I like the blocking idea.
    But you can have the super block, blocks 100% damage, attacks with enemy unable to block,
    drains power attack meter.
    So you get a choice of power attack or super block every 5 hits.
    Have an epic chest, minimum level 50, 1 million gold to open or 50 gems,
    20% epic armor, 40% 3-5 star ring, 40% 3-5 star amulet.
    Legendary chest, minimum level 20, 250,000 gold or 30 gems.
    30% legendary, 35% 2-3 star ring, 35% 2-3 star amulet.
    Every time you level up, the armor you have also gains 1 level.

We don't want new things until the things we have already work properly.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

why did you suddenly take away free video and other free offers what gives they are locked and only appear once a day for 3-5 gems what the?

i also suggest you make a easier way to find people looking for guilds my guild lost people and its mahorly hard to recruit people there isnt any kinda way to do it without these forums