Is there anyone working this weekend to restore "lost" accounts - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone working this weekend to restore "lost" accounts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Its not the job of a Developer, QA, Engineering, Validation to monitor the forums for issues. That's why they have the ticket system.

You guys can't seem to find/solve issues on your own so maybe you should rethink your approach.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    You guys can't seem to find/solve issues on your own so maybe you should rethink your approach.
    Not sure how I can rethink an approach that is not mine to deal with. They can only test android model and versions that are still seeing updates from the manufacturer. If you are running on a outdated device that does not have the most current operating system, you are more likely to encounter errors.

Post Count
    Not sure how I can rethink an approach that is not mine to deal with.

Lmfao

Ok buddy, great attitude
    Last edited by Led; 12-22-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its not the job of a Developer, QA, Engineering, Validation to monitor the forums for issues. That's why they have the ticket system.
    So just to be clear, you are saying that players are required to check the forums for updates on issues and problems?

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    So just to be clear, you are saying that players are required to check the forums for updates on issues and problems?
    No, If you encounter problems use the Ticket system. You can use the forums to identify with others and see if the issue is more than just yourself. If Gree does find issues before others report it, then they will notify the community first.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As one of many who have been waiting 12+ days for note than a generic, cut and paste (not to mention incorrect and non-QA'd) response, I'd say that the Gree "ticket system" is not only flawed but has failed.
    The simple fact that the Technicians are providing known bad information has
    1) exacerbated the situation
    2) provided your paying customers with sufficient ammunition to obtain refunds from their perspective "app stores".

To make this as clear as possible via text based communication, the moderators here have been put in a tough spot by your developers, your developers and customer support personnel have failed completely.
    In my case(s) both Google and Apple agree that Gree has failed to adequately develop, test, resolve issues with the game. Between that and the responses that moderators and admins have posted here (you guys should be going through you legal department before posting) Gree has covered Modern War in gas, and handed players a lit match. Gree and it's employres have made it so easy for disgruntled players to obtain refunds and even opened doors for litigation that I have decided to stop posting here until my account issues have been resolved or I get all my money back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If Gree does find issues before others report it, then they will notify the community first.
    Has that EVER happened? If it has I don,t recall it.
    Though I do recall many times the mods repeating the standard gree mantra 'its working fine this end' until they were buried inposts saying otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This issue has been going on much much longer than the weekend. I know one player who gree transfered his account to some other player and a half before 5.0 came out, and then was told he would have to wait until it did come out before they could transfer games again, who is still waiting to get his game back. He did have lots of gold on the account, which he had documented, as I expect whoever they transfered it to will have used a good bit of it. I have heard of one person getting their game back this weeknd. But still most have not. Most of the responses in the rare cases where they have relieved responses, indicate that gree does not even understand the issue that they are actually experiencing. The responses are non related to their issue.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This post from clementine is the first one that's eems to even aknowledge that they are aware that this is a problem, and that they are indeed working on it. How long ago did 5.0 come out? I think some people figured a few resolutions on their own had thankfully have shared them here for others to try.

Post Count
    Honestly not my intention to be critical, or at least not insulting, but legalious, Tadaaah posted on this forum that it was part of her job description to be a liaison between the community members and developers while she was a community manager. It was also included in the job description on Gree's Careers page when they had the job opening listed for Community Manager.

So, while not the job of the player-moderators, it is, in fact, part of the official job of the community managers to watch the forum, report issues posted to development, and report back to the community members.

I once tried to defend Tadaaah by saying that wasn't part of her job, and she corrected me by posting that it actually is part of her job.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its funy the excuse is that all of CS is too busy answering tickets when all I get is some bs automated response that has nothing to do with he ticket I sent in.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Not on weekends silly, when they have days off. Sure we can contact people at Gree but that's only with the representatives that we are introduced to and have direct communication to. When we do see issues on the forum, the first thing we do is use our chat channels to let them know. Sure its similar to what everyone gets "Looking into the issue" but if we don't notify them and they don't get tickets for issue then they wont see it as often or widespread as daily players do.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    You are correct that Community Managers are the liaisons between the Community and the Developers, and is our job to communicate what the Community is saying and experiencing. Please remember that right now, with the holidays, and only one of me, our coverage is less than normal and responses may be slow. We are working to get additional hands onboard soon, and should have some joining after the new year. However in the meantime, we do ask that you remain patient.

I know things are tough right now, and that many are frustrated with the state of Modern War. The Developers are also aware of this and know that many of you are very unhappy with the recent changes. I will continue to work with them on understanding where you, the players, are coming from.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    can you have them let us back in?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just want my account back and my faction would be very happy about it also. Being the leader of a top 50 faction and locked out isn't good for any team. We have no walls and I didn't set a dl before I lost my game. Since I never set a dl I think my account with no equipment was made dl and I'm getting close to the 4k loss mark now last I heard. Ticket #2117197