Known Issues With The New CC Update - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Player Experience
    Post Count
    There is a display bug on Android regarding the Goodfella class. Players will see that they're not listed as Goodfella class though they will still receive the boosts that they should have from the Goodfella class.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    The formatting on the profile screen is atrocious. Please add commas to the formatting of attack, defense, iph, etc...
    This. Good lord, what do we need to do to get some commas added in here?!?!?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    Don't bother wasting your time replying to Weasel. All he does is look for confrontation with everyone on here. In his world, if it isn't an issue for him then it isn't an issue. Our accounts worked perfectly fine until we were forced to update, so his ridiculous statement that this issue isn't due to the update, let's just say his name describes him perfectly well.
    Multiple accounts on one Apple device was a glitch/bug. Just because it "worked perfectly fine" doesn't mean it was supposed to function the way it was.

Lost accounts caused by the new update are one thing, but nobody who had multiple accounts on a single iDevice PRIOR to 6.0 are having an issue caused by this update. It is still an issue, but it is a separate issue that has no business cluttering up a thread intended to give Gree a list that is quick to find and easy to peruse.

You started this thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ity-HD-on-iPad), I strongly encourage you to return to it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I agree, collect all button should NOT collect robbed buildings. That's just dumb.
    Remember it took them over 2 years to get a collect all. And previous guy in charge said couldn't be done. A gift horse if u want to not retrieve robbed bldgs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Actually the new update makes it easier to manage two accounts on the same device. If it was a glitch or bug why would they simplify the process?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This will be an interesting war fixed or not....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Actually the new update makes it easier to manage two accounts on the same device. If it was a glitch or bug why would they simplify the process?
    They added a feature to level the playing field. Android devices can have multiple users per device, and each user can have its own Crime City account. The iOS SD/HD versions were bugged, allowing some people to have multiple accounts on one device, but they still had to go through the account transfer process to move accounts between devices. This was unfair for players whom, A) did not own an iDevice capable of running CCHD, and/or B) had an iDevice running both versions and were unable to have multiple accounts.

The new update makes it easier to access multiple accounts from a single device, but prior to that there was an unfair advantage for some players and it was something over which Gree had no control. They have control of it now, and have hopefully managed to actually do something in the process that will reduce ticket volume and increase customer support productivity.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Remember it took them over 2 years to get a collect all. And previous guy in charge said couldn't be done. A gift horse if u want to not retrieve robbed bldgs.
    I really dont see the big deal about it collecting robbed buildings. at the end of the day you would have to manually collect them if you want to do it one by one, dont use the darn button

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    With all due respect to gree devs and mods, I hope you could find a way to put a day or two without missions, events etc...and put your updates/changes in place..and maybe mobilize your events when you performed a road test for your changes...it seems kind of unfair for the paying players to somewhat burn gold and end up disappointed..just saying :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

★NOOK User still having many problems★!!!

I can not use or see the new pvp tool, I do not have the "collect all" money button, I can no longer atk/rob someone with stats LOWER than myself... If you fix these then maybe I will post the other ones next! Whencan we expect these to be fixed and did you not test this before release?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well with this dumb move over attacking and robbing. I thank you Gree at least I will start saving real money instead of wasting it over battle weekends. No way I will spend gold when I don't have any chance winning fights

Post Count
    For some reason everytime I hit the menu button it rotates my screen the opposite way for me . Also , I have one accomplice but can`t see anyway of buying more or arming the one I have
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    For some reason everytime I hit the menu button it rotates my screen the opposite way for me . Also , I have one accomplice but can`t see anyway of buying more or arming the one I have
    I'm not aware of anything to arm then with having dropped yet. Maybe part of the "expansion pack"?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    I really dont see the big deal about it collecting robbed buildings. at the end of the day you would have to manually collect them if you want to do it one by one, dont use the darn button
    There's good reasons why you might not want to collect robbed buildings - if you're resetting your hood, maybe if the robbed buildings are those irritating ones with stupid collection cycles that you prefer to leave robbed rather than have them taken by a leech.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    The emphasis here is AT THE END OF THE DAY. Which means most of my day i need to avoid this huge button.