5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 5.0 bugs list... No chat, help them help us... List problems so all on one thread

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Raiding/attacking

Why go back to "auto" refresh when attacking/raiding rivals? After 3-4 searches or attacking/raiding it refreshes the entire rivals list. Players should be in control of when they want to "change" the list and move to a set of rivals. Please put this back to "player" refresh. You guys at gree control everything, this was the one thing I actually could control. Also when attacking/raiding I don't need to see a tutorial screen EVERY time I attack a rival or raid a building

Lurker
    Post Count
    game freezes constantly....(iOS) . Pressing the home on the iPad doesn't help....
    Sorting the units for sale to non- army, doesn't work....

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    1) Reduction of enemy alliance size bonus not being properly applied.

2) Attcaking someone from your feed eg a person who has just attacked you, causes the game to freeze on iOS

3) Get commas introduced for crying out loud

4) Sort the fact that you lose attacks to people with tiny stats a third your own attack stats

I thought this lot had been beta tested?!! Even if not there's obviously a lot of things that your own testers never picked up on so can I suggest get new beta testers or in house QA.
    YES!!!!! Please put commas in the stats!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    AWESOME GREE,,
    My 2.6b account with a 40m iph has just been reset to level 1 player,

I'm done bye gree

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Thank you for creating this. I am going to close this thread but keep it on hand to report to the Developers. We have made an official thread for all known issues here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...0-Known-Issues

Please keep reporting your issues there, and please keep checking the top post to see what the known issues are!

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey, all!

Just wanted to drop in and tell you how much I appreciate this thread. It's super-useful for us to have a list of all the issues you're experiencing for us to look into.

If you post to the official Known Issues thread or to other threads like this in the future, please do include your hardware, OS version, and game version if you can - it'll give us a baseline to start looking at things internally.