Now you see it now you don't - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now you see it now you don't

Banned
    Post Count
    Love it the way the "Haters" turn any thread into lets bash SUP..... Guess jealousy is a disease not easily cured

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    And now you descend to insults do you Micky ?

I thought that was below your supposedly superior intellect ?

Guess not.

I thought SUP were better than that ?

Guess you're not.
    Did Gree get back to you that quick with an answer to the ticket you were gonna send in? You must be in SUP or something to get a fast response like that!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. And here comes the the gold glitcher plane buying guy to join in.

If you noticed I never insulted SUP.

So don't allude to things that aren't there just to change the course of the conversation.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I wouldn't worry about what you can see, I'd worry about what you can't :>
    I'm not worried about anything in this game. I play for free. Wins mean nothing. Losses mean nothing. Stats are completely irrelevant. I make billions and billions of fake GREE cash daily that has no functional use in the game.

I feel sorry for all those that wasted their real money from the start and continue to do so. But I guess they keep it going and allow me to keep playing. I was merely pointing out the fact that you had 13 of them lil DBJs at one point. So....
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-11-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    how can it be a glitch if you see something in the shop priced at 100 pounds when should be 150 you can buy it at 100 pounds as its the shops mistake????? so whats the problem with people buying a unit that gree put up by mistake for 1 gold bar? sorry but seems fair to me for players to buy at 1 gold bar

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    its a glitch because the people that do this are exploiting an error in the programming and It was obviously never intended to be that way.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    its a glitch because the people that do this are exploiting an error in the programming and It was obviously never intended to be that way.
    As a consumer, how do we know that?

In the prior case of beta units being awarded to people not in beta, I agree the units should be taken away and they were. In this case, it's a simple transaction where I purchase something from Gree (no different than energy or health packs).

How can you take something away that was purchased?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AHH View Post
    As a consumer, how do we know that?

In the prior case of beta units being awarded to people not in beta, I agree the units should be taken away and they were. In this case, it's a simple transaction where I purchase something from Gree (no different than energy or health packs).

How can you take something away that was purchased?
    Unfortunately, you haven't purchased anything. In real life, your statement may have merit. However, this isn't the real world. Yes, you may have spent real money or fake gold but you don't OWN anything in this game or the game itself. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you were granted access to play the game and that is all. GREE owns the game and all the lil trinkets in your inventory. They have the right to do whatever they feel is necessary. You forfeited pretty much any right you think you may have when you created "your" (actually their) account.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-11-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Unfortunately, you haven't purchased anything. In real life, your statement may have merit. However, this isn't the real world. Yes, you may have spent real money or fake gold but you don't OWN anything in this game or the game itself. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you were granted access to play the game and that is all. GREE owns the game and all the lil trinkets in your inventory. They have the right to do whatever they feel is necessary.

Apart from fix the game then which is all everyone wants

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    worst thread ever......would not read again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    Apart from fix the game then which is all everyone wants
    The game will never be fixed. It will always exist in some state of "broken". There will always be glitches or errors in coding. All anyone should really hope for is a state of broken that minimally effects game play.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol EM :-)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    back to playing COD

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    lol em :-)
    lmao!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. In this case we were already aware of it and fixing it before this post, but we appreciate you letting us know about exploits and glitches so we can fix them quickly, as keeping the game fair to all players is a very high priority for us. We're really sorry that this slipped through originally. We will be fixing this issue and reversing these. Thanks again for bringing this up.
    Want to keep the game "Fair", then please fix the DROID bug which is allowing players to get hundreds and thousands of gold for FREE by resetting their advertising and watching unlimited videos.

Fair is Fair moderator. Either leave both bugs, or correct them both.