Top 25 Criminal Legacy Syndicate Omedo Crew Looking for Experienced Gree Gamers

Greetings Knights,

Were looking for experienced Gree Gamers and thought I'd post something here in hopes of findings some BadAss Knights who are interested in becoming BadAss Gangsters! Omedo Crew is looking for active players who use LINE app! We got over 25 Gangsters in our LINE app chat! We have been in the top 25 several times and were looking for team oriented gangsters! Were experienced GREE gamers!

The OC just finished another Stellar Top 25 (21st) 3 Day War run!

No Ego's! No BS!

OMEDO CREW - WE DONT REBUILD, WE RELOAD!

Please contact on LINE app, search Omedo. (please remember the dot after my name)
    LINE App - Omedo. (please dont forget the dot after my name)

Criminal Legacy
    Syndicate: Omedo Crew
    Gangster: OC SM Omedo
    DBB-BYN-DPB

Knights and Dragons
    Guild: Aryan Alliance Level 75
    Knight: AA GM Omedo
    WBB-CDF-ZMC

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!