MW 3 Year Annivesary - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MW 3 Year Annivesary

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Also, noticed you didn't comment on Thief's building???
    This takes time for the Devs to develop, balance and implement, so this will take time! The team's priority has been bug fixes and the upcoming new features, which have been in development for quite some time, before Thief's building won the contest. The team is aware of it and is working it into the roadmap.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    This takes time for the Devs to develop, balance and implement, so this will take time! The team's priority has been bug fixes and the upcoming new features, which have been in development for quite some time, before Thief's building won the contest. The team is aware of it and is working it into the roadmap.
    Great. Thx for acknowledging.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Congrats MW to your 3 year anniversary!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe they are combining the anniversary with a going away party?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to start playing modern war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Maybe they are combining the anniversary with a going away party?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to start playing modern war.
    Any week is the wrong week. The wrong week for me was the day after Xmas 2011.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to clarify that it was not said that folks asked for a 7 Day WD event, but rather they have historically and specifically asked for a USA based WD. As part of the 3 Year Celebration they decided to do this USA WD event as well as try out a 7 Day event!
    I guess you don't remember the "first WD"? There was a reason why after the FIRST attempt it was changed to 72 hours from 120.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    I guess you don't remember the "first WD"? There was a reason why after the FIRST attempt it was changed to 72 hours from 120.
    Exactly! Those of us that have already traveled this road know it's a bad idea. The mods that helped get that changed back in the day are long gone. Quite likely, the people who came up with this new "trial" weren't around then either.

We've already done a 5 day....horrible. 7 days won't make it better. More is not better.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'll be clear, I know of 22 teams that have posted their battle plan "no minimum" of "no gold" the ball is in Gree's hands this can be a dropped ball or a "holy roller"

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Lightbulb

What don't you guys understand? Like me put it clear for you all. we run this game and without us players gree has $hit

Post Count
    Will there be a LE for the Anniversary or what?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'd be all for an infantry boost unit called TheDanimal with say, +20 energy regen haha

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

The traditional three year anniversary present is leather.

So I give you the gimp.

Happy Anniversary forumites & Co.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Careful buddy, last time they did that it was quite possibly the biggest insult of all time. Gree used Devin's name and likeness from his Facebook page and it was the single worst LTQ energy wise to date (except in the 15 months of the energy glitch) for a craptastic unit. He quit the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They are doing a 7 day WD to make up for the profits lost when a ton of players were locked out. The only reason the bugs were fixed is because they were losing money fast. That's why I'm nuking my base on new years. Eat a duck clementine. (replace the "U" in duck with an "I")

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to clarify that it was not said that folks asked for a 7 Day WD event, but rather they have historically and specifically asked for a USA based WD. As part of the 3 Year Celebration they decided to do this USA WD event as well as try out a 7 Day event!
    clementine

gree seems to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over.......and over
    They put the new equipment stuff in KA changing all attack calculations just before the weekend war
    Now you are basically doing the same thing in MW with a 7 day WD

The only interesting thing during this WD will be to see how many of the top factions keep playing to maintains "their status"

Also to see if SUP has the cheapest WD ever, since most likely they will be fighting top 250-500 factions

I wonder if the FLTQ will remain 50 wins or because it is 7 days it will be 120 wins now. Lol

Well my top 200 faction is taking a week off to truly celebrate the holidays and for that I really want to thank Gree for allowing us to take a week off MW