STOP whining start a revolution! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STOP whining start a revolution!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Apollo

Your summary is fine, but (and I'm afraid I sound like a stuck record on this point) you are light years away from reality when you say "everyone should come together". This is not going to happen, not even close.

Ditto with Agent Oranges comments (which I respect), but there will be no boycott, there will be no 'coming together' to make a stand. This isn't Tiananmen Square nor the breaking down of the Berlin Wall. This is a game.

Yes it's got glitches (sometimes annoying, sometimes huge), but so does everything in life.

Like the brave man who stood in front of the tank, if a lot of the key individual players in MW (Top 10 factions) made individual stands, then MAYBE Gree would do something. But that's not going to happen. I know many of the Top 10 faction players and although we all grumble about the glitches, we carry on spending.

Someone earlier on this thread said the game only exists with both 'free' and 'paying' players. Well that's mostly true, but this game doesn't follow the normal Pareto (80/20) rules. The top teams spend such a high percentage of the overall spend. I'm not making this up, run the numbers yourselves (assume factions have an average of 50 players who do an average of 4 free hits per battle and an average of 10 battles per 24 hours - that's your 'free' baseline)

So the issue with these posts is that the only thing that will make a real difference is if a lot of the top players stop spending money. That is NOT going to happen

Just my opinion........I can hear the Trolls tapping on their keyboards already............
    About half a year ago, there was a coming together of a number of respected players and a stand was made....
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...er-of-Factions

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Apollo

Your summary is fine, but (and I'm afraid I sound like a stuck record on this point) you are light years away from reality when you say "everyone should come together". This is not going to happen, not even close.

Ditto with Agent Oranges comments (which I respect), but there will be no boycott, there will be no 'coming together' to make a stand. This isn't Tiananmen Square nor the breaking down of the Berlin Wall. This is a game.

Yes it's got glitches (sometimes annoying, sometimes huge), but so does everything in life.

Like the brave man who stood in front of the tank, if a lot of the key individual players in MW (Top 10 factions) made individual stands, then MAYBE Gree would do something. But that's not going to happen. I know many of the Top 10 faction players and although we all grumble about the glitches, we carry on spending.

Someone earlier on this thread said the game only exists with both 'free' and 'paying' players. Well that's mostly true, but this game doesn't follow the normal Pareto (80/20) rules. The top teams spend such a high percentage of the overall spend. I'm not making this up, run the numbers yourselves (assume factions have an average of 50 players who do an average of 4 free hits per battle and an average of 10 battles per 24 hours - that's your 'free' baseline)

So the issue with these posts is that the only thing that will make a real difference is if a lot of the top players stop spending money. That is NOT going to happen

Just my opinion........I can hear the Trolls tapping on their keyboards already............
    About half a year ago, there was a coming together of a number of respected players and a stand was made....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The point I was making earlier was what happens when it's only those 600 people in the top 10 left? You have no game, and then where are all of you?

You've ended every post of yours with a "bring on the trolls comment". So everyone thatoffers a different opinion than yours is a troll? Or perhaps it's you that's the real troll here?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    The point I was making earlier was what happens when it's only those 600 people in the top 10 left? You have no game, and then where are all of you?

You've ended every post of yours with a "bring on the trolls comment". So everyone thatoffers a different opinion than yours is a troll? Or perhaps it's you that's the real troll here?
    No, quite he contrary. I enjoy debate and enjoy the comments and opinions of quite a lot of people on this forum. Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots (only in my opinion of course)

My argument is simple: there will be no boycot, there will be no revolution. I believe we should take as many positives as we can from this great game. Spend what we want, tell Gree when we think they're giving poor customer service, but never lose site of the fact that if people can't bring themselves to play this game and enjoy the good things, then delete it.

I love this game and spend quite a bit of money. I run several large businesses and see glitches/problems/frustrations on a daily (if not hourly...) basis. I have a lot of sympathy and time for Gree.

Rob

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Sadly, in the end you got 1 fixed, 2 maybes, and 4 still the same old crap.