Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DK is still king.

3D Alliance is only a one-hit wonder. DK is still King of KnD

The biggest credit card limit almost always wins at these games...it all comes down to who spends more on a given weekend and who gets the most alliance match ups for strip wars.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    3D Alliance is only a one-hit wonder. DK is still King of KnD
    Who's Queen? *grins*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Yup looks like 3d just cant keep up with dk when they have to rely on themselves rather then other guilds. It was pretty surprising to see how far ahead dk pulled when i woke up and saw the scoreboard because when i went to sleep they were only about 100mill apart from each other and i thought they'd be battling it out through the night and reach up to the 7 billions but i guess not. It's a shame though since i thought t1 would get more competitive and interesting after the dragonkin war but its been the same story for the last 3 events - 3d trying and failing, 3d trying and failing, 3d trying.... and failing

In any game that lets you buy better the group with the highest spenders will always be on top

*still waiting for anything constructive (I.e. Not pure trash talking, thinly disguised as something else) on this thread*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

It's kind of like sports teams where the team with the best finances buys the best players, which improves their relative performance, which gives them better finances, which...

In the case of games like this, the biggest wallets gravitate towards the number 1 team since it will give those wallets likely the best return for their investment. This naturally means it's near impossible to dislodge the number 1 team unless it falls apart...
    You'd probably need at least 4-5 back-to-back non-wins in big wars of the number 1 team to change the direction of the flow of wallets, so if that's not feasable for other teams/alliances, it's probably smarter just to pinch away a rank 1 now and then instead of burning out trying to dislodge the number 1 team from their position.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    It's kind of like sports teams where the team with the best finances buys the best players, which improves their relative performance, which gives them better finances, which...

In the case of games like this, the biggest wallets gravitate towards the number 1 team since it will give those wallets likely the best return for their investment. This naturally means it's near impossible to dislodge the number 1 team unless it falls apart...
    You'd probably need at least 4-5 back-to-back non-wins in big wars of the number 1 team to change the direction of the flow of wallets, so if that's not feasable for other teams/alliances, it's probably smarter just to pinch away a rank 1 now and then instead of burning out trying to dislodge the number 1 team from their position.
    Hey! You know logic is not allowed in here, what are you thinking? JK, actually that is hitting the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post

Surely there must be enough big wallets to fill 2 teams and give everyone else a good show?

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Surely there must be enough big wallets to fill 2 teams and give everyone else a good show?
    Well, it would be more than 2x 40 needed...
    Suppose you have 2 teams, A and B and of those guild A1 gets rank 1 in war 80% of the time and guild B1 20% of the time. In that case for a big wallet joining guild A2 and working on replacing one of the bottom people in A1 will likely result in more rank 1 rewards per time period than by joining B1... :-|
    Unless they are idealistic, it takes quite a bunch of big wallets already existing in A to make B1 more attractive that A for new wallets.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yeah, king of spending and cheating themselves up to the top by 'stripping' (=exploiting a design flaw of the game).

I am happy for Gree that these alliances exist, as they fund the weekly paycheck of the sprite designer, the programmer and the boss.

But basically, it's a matter of intelligence and ethics (there are so many smarter ways in our world to invest this kind of money, at least a percentage of it) not to compete within the T25 circus of 'who strips best and spends most'.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Yeah, king of spending and cheating themselves up to the top by 'stripping' (=exploiting a design flaw of the game).
    You can't strip in a Raid, pal.
    no

@ rookey1: its a strategy game. you build alliances as part as winning. There will always be winners and whiners. The winners will always find a way to win. Change a rule they will adapt. put a stick in their wheels they will find a solution. whiners sit back in jealousy and whine.

Winners who find creative ways to win also help the game evolve. Solutions are often implemented to level they playing-field. Basic fact of life a winning attitude always get you further. A whiny attitude gets you a TV dinner and TV re-runs.

I could go on forever, but I will stop before I infringe a violation of the code of conduct!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    @ rookey1: its a strategy game. you build alliances as part as winning. There will always be winners and whiners. The winners will always find a way to win. Change a rule they will adapt. put a stick in their wheels they will find a solution. whiners sit back in jealousy and whine.

Winners who find creative ways to win also help the game evolve. Solutions are often implemented to level they playing-field. Basic fact of life a winning attitude always get you further. A whiny attitude gets you a TV dinner and TV re-runs.

I could go on forever, but I will stop before I infringe a violation of the code of conduct!
    This...so much of this. Fantastic post.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

BTW, stripping just inflates the scores a little.

The organization in a top 1 guild is insane.
    get 40 people that are addicted
    ensure there are at least 8 people on at any given time to cover all time zones
    play at least 12 hrs in a row of constant attacking
    organize yourself on Line
    set times for declaring with alliances

Even if there would be no strips they would quickly find the weakest link and exploit it!

They are committed on an organization level way beyond normal standards. I have seen many people with lots of money to spend but can't adjust to the intensity of a top 1 guild!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688