Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 60

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Lurker
    Post Count

This worked for me

Deleted 4.5.2 from iPad and iTunes, synced phone with 4.5.1 and pulled 4.5.1 from phone to ipad and synced, now iPad2 has 4.5.1 and connects and works not perfect but better than nothing. Thanks for suggestion
    Last edited by catmandu; 11-14-2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol tadaaah. Even YOUR stuff isn't working. Gotta laugh. I appreciate your Humour...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The fix will hopefully be in the next binary submission. Which means it could be a week or two. I'm so sorry.

Also, for placing a ticket via the website. There is a support tab at the bottom of this page: http://product.gree.net/us/en

I would post the new ticket form, but it keeps taking me to the internal dashboard.
    Last edited by Area51z; 11-14-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Tadaah talks a good talk, but in the end is laughing at how pathetic each and every player and person in this forum is. It's her job to tell us what she's told to tell us. Don't think for one second she views it as any more than that. Her concern begins and ends with the punching of the time clock.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The fix will hopefully be in the next binary submission. Which means it could be a week or two. I'm so sorry.
    and to think that we thought it was something serious.
    Glad to hear it will only be a week or two. Perhaps more?

My guess is a "We are sorry tank" will be the next
    offering. The "thank you tank" no longer cuts it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have another idea. Why don't you put the 5.0 version beta on hold (oh yeah its out there) and fix this sooner. Stop adding features and cut back the events and get the game stabilized and working.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    I have another idea. Why don't you put the 5.0 version beta on hold (oh yeah its out there) and fix this sooner. Stop adding features and cut back the events and get the game stabilized and working.
    In order to entice the few remaining spenders more "content" must appear to be available.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have few questions for Mod of this forum:
    You posted that we cannot expect any significant fix of ongoing issues for another 1 or 2 weeks. As far as I understand it will be global fix to make a game function properly. You also posted link for the players who cannot log in into their games to file a tickets:
    1. With no fix is there any reason to file tickets. As far as I know so far people are even not getting boiler plate responses for last several days.
    2. If ticket filed can GREE help people individually while it works on global fix? May be for example move game on another device and see if this will help.
    3. With so many people cannot get log in is GREE plans to still hold events such a FLs and WD until fix is completed? Some teams really in shambles because of the latest crush.
    4. What you would advise people who cannot log in and still have plenty of gold on their accounts and about to walk away because with dynamic stats increase these folks cannot participate in latest events and losing their stats.

Post Count

Also, for placing a ticket via the website. There is a support tab at the bottom of this page: http://product.gree.net/us/en

I would post the new ticket form, but it keeps taking me to the internal dashboard.
    Hahaha...yeah 1-2 weeks until these damaged Beta 5.0 is working a little bit and gree release it ! And then comes again " ohhh...we so sorry " no one believe Gree anymore ! You only try to get time and do nothing !! Thanks again for fool all ppl's and have a nice weekend !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A week or two??? Heck with that. Color me gone.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everyone should be awarded a vault of gold for this mess.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPetermon View Post
    A week or two??? Heck with that. Color me gone.
    I've been at this for 156 weeks....

...2 more weeks for resolution....no big deal at all.

Instead of quitting, why not;
    1. Feed the dogs
    2. Take out the garbage
    3. Change your oil
    4. Play with your babies
    5. Romance your wifey/husband
    6. Take a mini-vacation to some place you've never been (or heard of)
    7. Play a game of chess
    8. Go to sleep early
    9. Climb a mountain..

....2 weeks......I can dig it

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No worries my man, I haven't logged in since the beginning of last war. Another 2, 3, weeks or heck just delay it for a month I'll cover for you, we're not missing out on anything.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Tadaah talks a good talk, but in the end is laughing at how pathetic each and every player and person in this forum is. It's her job to tell us what she's told to tell us. Don't think for one second she views it as any more than that. Her concern begins and ends with the punching of the time clock.
    You couldn't be more wrong. I love my job and what I do. I've turned down jobs that have offered me over 10k more than what I make to stay in this industry and in this field. I am privileged with getting to meet and interact with people from every walk of life on a daily basis and have the opportunity to be the voice of passionate and zealous communities. I've made amazing lasting relationships and learned so much about an industry I love and believe in. I couldn't see myself doing anything else, but working in the gaming industry.

@Genen: Someone asked for a way to submit a ticket if they can't log on. I provided an answer. The link could be useful in the future. The teams are aware of this, so I don't see a need to submit a ticket spare for tracking purposes. We'll update everyone once another update is going out.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the fact that you continue to run events full while knowing that a large percentage of players cant participate because of your own screw up is just downright embarrassing. It shows you don't care about us, and everything is driving the bottom line. Horrible ethics and you all should be ashamed.

I would be embarrassed to work for a company like this, not brag about how wonderful it is. Look at your customer satisfaction rates, there's no way they are good. A product that constantly spews out broken events, terrible support and unhappy customers, not something I would want to put my face behind.
    Last edited by andy2; 11-14-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I went back to version 4.4 through iTunes. I still had version 4.4 in iTunes. I deleted the app from my ipad. connected with itunes on my desktop and reinstalled the app from iTunes. It worked for me!! After 4 days out of the game I am back in!