DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

is this done or what

I have not been able to log in with the latest update EVER. Delete it and reinstall and I can get in long enough to make a hit or collect some buildings. I seen on one log in we got our lame treats. I check and of course, nothing in my inventory, not that I can see it. I just used energy up and went to reload since I had 30 reloads, but nope not there. I am in the same boat as many others here. The rewards you handing out to us don't even begin to compensate the time we been out and not able to help our faction or our own bases. This is a complete joke Gree! You make an update and now ya cant fix the Boo boo. REALLY? I am so close to bouncing its not even funny, yet I hold on to being able to log in and get back to game play. An ETA would be nice or even a work around so we can collect or rewards and or play some to help our factions.

Post Count
    Since Nov 10 and before, half my Faction has been forced to wait on the sideline due to this software SNAFU.

How the bloody hell can we take on a Raid boss with half our team MIA?

I don't beg, but Please fix this thing. Please?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Unbelievable! Whatever touted as fixes or updates is supposed to make things better but the reverse is happening!!! One of my accounts is so unstable that I can't even use it to send a ticket in as it keep crashing. FUBAR

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same Here, hard to make a ticket when you cant even log in game. How i`m able to max new building in time when this is happening.. Gree fix this ASAP. This is getting ridiculous.

Post Count
    It doesn't matter if you send a ticket in because IF (and that's a big if) you even get a response it will be the usual canned response......aaaaaaaaah! On the bright side, look at all the free time we have now! I'm livin the ltq free life, not all bad I guess!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatus Maximus View Post
    Since Nov 10 and before, half my Faction has been forced to wait on the sideline due to this software SNAFU.

How the bloody hell can we take on a Raid boss with half our team MIA?

I don't beg, but Please fix this thing. Please?
    Half my faction (top 50/75) jumped ship and went elsewhere because of this. Those that could.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At least Gree is consistent. No information or replys to tickets and no info or replys here.
    It's been a few days now, how about an update?

Cue crickets

Lurker
    Post Count

Worse now than before

I have iPhone 5 worse since RB started freezes constantly wait up to 5 min for action to take place. Can't build LEB. Etc Other iPad account slow freeze but not constant. Please compensate iOS users only per their tickets or chat. I know some are so frustrated that they quit sending in tickets.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still having issues with it loading!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know what's worse; the incompetence at creating a fix or the disdain for customers with compensation that, at best an insult to those that can use it (worthless to those that can't get in at all)

Lurker
    Post Count

Is there a fix in sight?

Let's try a different approach.
    Gree is there a fix in sight we all would like to know where we stand. Please respond.
    On the plus side of this mess I've manager to save 500$ since I have been been lock out of the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the compensation Gree! Sadly I can't log in for days now to enjoy this wonderful compensation. Thanks for nothing, but I will ask Apple now to compensate me!

edit: And thanks for not answering my ticket I sent Tuesday, Apple already answered my ticket I sent today.
    Last edited by Somebody; 11-14-2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: edit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Going thru Apple

if I may ask a dumb question. How do you go about addressing this Gree mess with Apple?

Thanks in advance

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can't get in can't ticket how the hell do I do that?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwichKid View Post
    Can't get in can't ticket how the hell do I do that?
    https://games.gree-support.net/home