Device: iPad Mini (1st Generation)
    iOS: 8.1
    MW: 4.5.2
    Content: mw 20141107 42642
    Build: 452.4.1
    Internet connection: 100Mbps

The problems still:
    1. Game loads about 5 times longer than normal
    2. Lag or pausing or freezing, every minute or two and last for about 20 to 30 seconds
    3. Invincible NPCs still take time to load. Maps taking longer to load all NPCs

The only good thing:
    1. Game does not seem to crash randomly when viewing Inventory, when selecting filter or sort
    2. Stats are displayed correctly before receiving the first temp bonus and after getting the first temp bonus

Seems like Gree got 2 out of 5 problems corrected for me.

But the load times and lag or pausing or freezing (whatever you want to call it) has gotten worse.

I still need to keep an eye out for the data usage and see if that has gone up.

UPDATE:

I spoke too soon. My stats displays incorrect sea attack once the temp sea attack was added on to my stats page.

My permanent sea attack bonus now shows the same number in my temp sea attack bonus.

I guess Gree did not fix the Stats Display after all.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 11-11-2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: UPDATED:

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Status on the latest update:

Device: iPad Mini (1st Generation)
    iOS: 8.1
    MW: 4.5.2
    Content: mw 20141107 42642
    Build: 452.4.1
    Internet connection: 100Mbps

The problems still:
    1. Game loads about 5 times longer than normal
    2. Lag or pausing or freezing, every minute or two and last for about 20 to 30 seconds
    3. Invincible NPCs still take time to load. Maps taking longer to load all NPCs

The only good thing:
    1. Game does not seem to crash randomly when viewing Inventory, when selecting filter or sort
    2. Stats are displayed correctly before receiving the first temp bonus and after getting the first temp bonus

Seems like Gree got 2 out of 5 problems corrected for me.

But the load times and lag or pausing or freezing (whatever you want to call it) has gotten worse.

I still need to keep an eye out for the data usage and see if that has gone up.
    I have the same issues/improvements but my device is iPad 2
    MW-477 000 472 - Please send me a PM so I can add you right away.
    VFF Tramps

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerquack View Post
    I have the same issues/improvements but my device is iPad 2
    Using an Iphone 4. Unable to load game for WD Friday/Saturday. Worked Sunday but with massive lag. Then updated the 10/11/2014 update and cannot get on the game at all now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The fact that there are not regular updates on this issue is terrible. People have thousands of real dollars tied up in a game they cannot play. But I'll bet the fine folks at Greedy are still getting paid.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We need a fix to fix the fix so we can get a fix.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm a huge Tadaaah fan, you are doing a fantastic job mediating this madness.

With all due respect to Tadaaah, would it be asking too much if we could get a dev or programmer to chime in on this catastrophe?

This is coming up on a week of issues (some could argue longer).

Asking for some details regarding these issues. No more mediation between decision makers and customers.

Again, all of this is asked with respect to all mods.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just added a support ticket in the event that the devs/whomever aren't looking here. When my game crashes, it takes three times to get the game back open. (consistently) I can barely collect from my buildings without the game freezing and certainly can't get one hit on an NPC before the game freezing. Hoping my faction doesn't take it out on me for not being able to help the faction on this ltq.

IPOD Touch 5 64gb with 50gb+ free
    iOS 7
    MW 4.5.2

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    The fact that there are not regular updates on this issue is terrible. People have thousands of real dollars tied up in a game they cannot play. But I'll bet the fine folks at Greedy are still getting paid.
    Tadaaah spent most of the day here yesterday dealing with this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Tadaaah spent most of the day here yesterday dealing with this.
    Wow he was here a total of 8.5 hours after what a week full of problems. That's impressive. And from what I read we gave him more information then we got. Pathetic.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Further to my previous post, I have put a message on our faction board. Out of 55 accounts in the faction, there are replies from 5 people so far:-

iPhone 5 latest iOS update. The last 3 Gree updates are a bloody disaster.
    Original iPad, I'm experiencing all sorts of problems
    iPhone 5c having lots of lag and some freezing
    Ipad 2 which is freezing and with loads of lag
    iPad and cannot load the game

Just theses 5 replies represent a 9% sample having problems. Some have not yet tried to update owing to the problems others have. Some people will not have yet seen the message and replied.

I think Gree are well underestimating the extent of the problem.

Post Count
    They don't know what to do.. They don't test their fix.. What a disgrace..

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    I'm a huge Tadaaah fan, you are doing a fantastic job mediating this madness.

With all due respect to Tadaaah, would it be asking too much if we could get a dev or programmer to chime in on this catastrophe?

This is coming up on a week of issues (some could argue longer).

Asking for some details regarding these issues. No more mediation between decision makers and customers.

Again, all of this is asked with respect to all mods.
    They are working on fixing this. Considering when I'm asleep the comments that are made and how many updates would be ideal, it would take them away from that work. I think we can all agree we'd like them to be spending this time fixing the issue rather than mediating.

As for a morning update, we have ruled out inventory and are looking into other causes. We'll try to get more news as it progresses. We've had several more tickets and complaints come in throughout the night and morning.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaah, would it be possible to re-release version 4.4 but called 4.6 and stick with it until the bugs are ironed out of 4.5?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    They are working on fixing this. Considering when I'm asleep the comments that are made and how many updates would be ideal, it would take them away from that work. I think we can all agree we'd like them to be spending this time fixing the issue rather than mediating.

As for a morning update, we have ruled out inventory and are looking into other causes. We'll try to get more news as it progresses. We've had several more tickets and complaints come in throughout the night and morning.

and the ticket's to gree will be sended all day long..all day long and all day longg..the tickets to gree will be sended all day long...aaaallll daaayyyy loonnngggg

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

I had a ticket sent in originally but figure it's redundant at this point and just wait for updates to be put out. I can't get into the game so it's not like I'm in a hurry.