GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 31 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Lurker
    Post Count

Can't log in after latest update

Quote Originally Posted by Snibes View Post
    While it's probably a low overall percentage that are unable to log into the game, many, many more of us are living with a truly bugged game. In that respect, we are ALL affected! The game is slow overall, takes several attempts to log in, freezes throughout game play, many of the temp boosts collected last WD cycle didn't work, many of the perm boosts still don't work, tons of graphical errors....

I could go on with more. The point is, just because we can log into the game ( I'm assuming that's how you're counting affected players)does not mean we're unaffected. If it takes several attempts and an extended amount of time just to log in, them it constantly freezes while your trying to do simple tasks, desire to play is vanishing.
    What Snibes said....
    I tried to submit a report, but after waiting 5 mins to get to the in game support screen, 5 mins to get to the email support option, and well 5 mins to type a letter, the game froze and crashed... When I say a letter.... I mean one letter in a word

I'm frustrated beyond measure by this and would like a response from someone. What is your plan to fix this?

Post Count
    Folks, I have a suggestion that is working for some of our guys with iPhone4 and the 4.5.1 update. There is an app called "checker" in the I store. Search for "memory cleaner" it is usually the first FREE app. On IOS7 it's a 2 part cleaner, there is an older version for ios6. Run both the memory & cache cleaners.

Once in game it is helping prevent crashes and letting people move from map to base etc. faster. Good luck!
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Post Count
    update folks...took update to "fix stats". Can't tell you
    if it worked because MY GAME WON'T OPEN....3 games,3 years, a couple
    of thousand dollars...good gawd the best thing that could happen
    to me is the game NEVER GETS FIXED LMAO!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The update hasn't fully populated the store. Is it possible you're still trying to download 4.5.1?
    I upgraded now to 4.5.2 and don't see difference: game start time is long as it was, building readyness/health indicator is shown over other buildings when you raid, waiting time is not changed in raiding and attacking rivals and targets, messages vanished from COMMENTS wall, etc., ect.

I repeat:
    For what was this upgrade produced?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can enter into the game with my iPad2 and iOS 7.0.4

Post Count

Thumbs down Checker app DIDN'T do the trick, boo!

Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    Folks, I have a suggestion that is working for some of our guys with iPhone4 and the 4.5.1 update. There is an app called "checker" in the I store. Search for "memory cleaner" it is usually the first FREE app. On IOS7 it's a 2 part cleaner, there is an older version for ios6. Run both the memory & cache cleaners.

Once in game it is helping prevent crashes and letting people move from map to base etc. faster. Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice, however, I did download the checker app and ran the cleaners as suggested and I STILL CANNOT GET INTO MY GAME. ARRRRRG! This was done on an iPhone 4 on iOS 7.x with upgrade 4.5.2...

Seems I'll need more than my Xanax and Black Jack.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Memory app didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post

I downloaded checker.... It helped with the memory... Bit doesn't solve the freezing issue ( and crashing etc)

Lurker
    Post Count

Crash is now a "No Load" problem

I have been sending Trouble Tickets to Gree for over a week. My MW program crashed every few minutes 5 days before the last War, through the War and I lost gold and MedPaks. I have 4 Trouble Tickets in to Gree. Today, I updated to version 4.52 of MW Software. NOW, the software won't even load. It boots for 3-5 minutes , then crashes every time. My Apple IOS is the latest. I am using an Iphone 4s with maximum memory and I have 5 GB of hard drive space left.

All I have is "form letters" from GREE. None of these replies even address the problems I am experiencing and I now have to just email Gree because I can't even launch the App. This is terrible customer support.

When will they give us some info on the fix for this? 10 of my Faction members are having the same problem and we finished in the Top 10!! Gree needs to address this.

Hooley w/ Black Op X

Post Count
    why don't Gree just re release 4.4 get everyone to delete game an download older version while they stumble about
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    IPhone 4

During WD, before latest IOS update and MW update :

Brix not showing.
    Stats jumping all over the place.
    Number of units down to 1800 approx.
    All bonus units and boost gone.
    Even nation bonus gone.
    Game crash as soon device went into sleep mode.
    Health refills gone. Had to buy more healthpacks in order for them all to show up and be able to use them. After every game crash I had to do it again.... ( Worked atleast good enough to help my team throw Goodfellas out of top10 :-) )...

After updating game :

Brix and Health refills still not showing.
    Unit and nation boost showing as normal.
    Stats showing wrong.
    Amount of units showing wrong.

After updating IOS :

Game crash during start up. Cant even enter game... Tried uninstall / install game but no change... I need a new game update asap.... Thx.

Edit : Crime City works perfect on the same device.
    Last edited by Captain Steelman; 11-10-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am playing on an ipad2 using iOS 8.1. MW does open but freezes constantly for 30 seconds or so. I have posted on our faction wall to see how many people are having problems and will pass the info on soonest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by duesy View Post
    What Snibes said....
    I tried to submit a report, but after waiting 5 mins to get to the in game support screen, 5 mins to get to the email support option, and well 5 mins to type a letter, the game froze and crashed... When I say a letter.... I mean one letter in a word

I'm frustrated beyond measure by this and would like a response from someone. What is your plan to fix this?
    I am on android. The above problem now landed on droid. GREE may had fixed some of the IOS, but the problem now transfer to droid. ;-( ;-(

Post Count
    I'm playing on an ipad 3 with ios 7. Since update 4.5.2 it has become worse for me. The game load but especially mapes take ages to load. And it keeps freezing all the time. Each hit takes up to 2 minutes. And also when you have a pop-up screen it freezes. Sometimes when you the click ok button couple of times nothing happens. After 2 minutes it disapears but because i clicked multiple times i am imidiately attacking the unti behind the pup up screen.
    For me its now impossible to play it anymore. One level of LTQ takes up to 15 minutes to complete. Just by waiting.

Post Count
    IPhone 3GS on IOS 6.1.6 update 4.5.2 dont work ! App stays at starupscreen and load until it crashes ! I know all Mods here cant help or say much to help us but just for your Intel many PPL dont have update to 4.5 about experience with the last updates and wait until they hear the update works to 100% ! Please fix all bugs asap ! Btw i guess all the messup comes from the gamecenter auto log in !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did anyone think about getting rid of the damn Game Center tie in. If I'm not mistaken the issues didn't start till this was added