Page 13 of 87 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Rivals list does not auto-refresh anymore as well. Will remain on same rivals until I manually refresh. I'm not sure this is a bad thing, but not the way it was for sure!

I was going to write something, however, after reviewing the forum rules and recent postings by moderators regarding being civil, I edited my comments accordingly and have nothing further to post.

****building upgrade bug****

Previously a popup with building being upgraded would show if you attempted to upgrade any more than your concurrent entitlement.

Now the timer runs for a couple of seconds and a 'cannot reach server' dialogue displays.

Anyone else test and confirm?

I know you keep offering, so why not apply? They're hiring http://product.gree.net/us/en/careers. A lot of open positions btw. Everyone fly the coop?

Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post

Previously a popup with building being upgraded would show if you attempted to upgrade any more than your concurrent entitlement.

Now the timer runs for a couple of seconds and a 'cannot reach server' dialogue displays.

Usually means you have used all your upgrades already.

I noticed with the upgrade when raiding a rival you can now see all buildings even if they are hidden behind arctic mining rigs etc. You can clearly see the red raid line. At first glance it looks like the building in front of the hidden one is lit....

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    I know you keep offering, so why not apply? They're hiring http://product.gree.net/us/en/careers. A lot of open positions btw. Everyone fly the coop?
    Lol, because I already have a 6 figure package in the UK in Information Technology!

Looking thru the long list of bugs related to this release, I think there maybe one missing.

We have two members in 1 faction who can not access at all because they were in the midst of an iOS device switch. Have all the logins, IDs etc, can get to where the game starts to load and then it freezes. They have opened tickets with Gree but this seems like more than the normal device switch. They have all the right info and one of them moves the game btwn devices on a semi-regular basis depending on which device they are going to have access to (iPad or iPhone).

Bad timing on their upgrades/switch for sure but right now we have a faction that has 2 member who cant even access the game to do anything, I am sure that they cant be alone. One of them is about to stop playing after 2 years just b/c not worth the frustration.

Gree has closed the ticket and said that it is a "known" issue. Just dont see it in this thread anywhere so I thought it should be tracked.

Man what a joke. Cant stay in game more than 1min.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post

Yes - working same way for me.

All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    calm down guys, WD is their biggest event. I'm sure that they will do all they can to fix this before tomorrow.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

The fixes are in the works. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time for the update as we are waiting for approval.

And if the fixes don't get approval will you cancel WD ?

And just give us an honest answer about this for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    And if the fixes don't get approval will you cancel WD ?

And just give us an honest answer about this for once.
    The WD won't be cancelled.

I've gotten level-up notifications for 2 levels in the past 2 hours - neither one was due to hitting the point requirements for those levels; however, they were sequential (i.e. I am currently level 221 and these were 222 and then 223). What is wrong with this game?

For info I am on an iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4 and on mw dataset mw_20141106_42565

Anyone else seeing something similar? (P.S. I've not gotten any of the 'benefits' of the upgrade (skill points or energy) and my level in the upper right hand corner still shows 221)