DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Sorry for all the problems in game.Please be patient,soon you will have more info.I am shure developers are working on it
    Are you 'shure' they are working on it ? Because if you are 'shure', then that's okay. But if we are not 'shure' for any reason...

...maybe we could make SURE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    GREE have to fix this massive mess up before WD this weekend or cancel it.

Anyone taking bets that they won't ?
    My guess is it is not a matter of won't but that they can't. In one of the closed threads I posted that the app + data is way to bloated, on my main player it is taking up 2gb of storage. On others before that last catastrophic update the average was 1.4 gb. I'm betting that this is causing the crashing and glitches like nondisplaying graphics plus the slowness. They loaded too much crap into the game and are paying the price for it now.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Gree should stop trying to rush a broken fix and just downgrade all the iOS users to the last working version. Then when Grees developers are not under so much pressure properly test the fix before publishing it.

Grees BETA test programme clearly has a lot of issues. We get a problem every week but this one is the worst I have witnessed.

This is having an effect on Android users as well as they are playing with half the faction crippled.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    still can't collect buildings properly. was raided yesterday for over 500 million.....not mad, but If I can't log in to collect my base on time due to your faulty programing it should be put back into my account.

Post Count
    I agree that the game should be rolled back to the last known 'working' version. Failing this this weekends WD should be delayed until next weekend.

Not sure what the disconnect is with testing, either Gree is not listening to it's testers or they don't have a broad enough sampling of devices/testers.

What I posted to another thread, this is a sampling from all 14 (included because some 'genius' suggested I update my devices, nope game should have been tested and be able to run on all IOS devices though I can see IOS 5 devices getting dumped eventually) of my devices set up to play MW.

Sadly new update is more broken then last.

iPad 1st gen, IOS 5.1.1 (latest os), app crashes when attempting to kill boss, crashes when trying to go to mission, stats are 1/3 of actual stats,correct stats are visible under faction member stats, though all boosts are intact. All folders have been lost. App loads exceptionally slowly. Crashes when trying to send a ticket.

IPod 4th gen IOS 6.1.6 (current). App will not load without crashing.

iPhone 4 IOS 7.1.2 (current) App Loads very very slowly, folders gone, stats 1/4 of what they should be. Boosts showing.

iPhone 5 IOS 8.1 App loads slowly, crashes less. Stats appear to be correct. Folders show 0 on main screen but correctly in event screen.

iPad 2nd Gen same as iPhone 5 and all other devices running IOS 8.1.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Vaults are also broken on some accounts, 0 displayed for max vault so cash cannot be added even if space is available. Restarting sometimes fixes the issue however given how long a restart takes this is unacceptable.

Remove auto log into Game Centre, this seems to prevent some iPods from loading the app or just produces an instant crash when loading game.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    So that we may cover all bases, if you have downloaded the new update (4.5.1), can you please restart the application? This does not mean just exiting and then re-entering, but actually shut it completely down (restarting your phone will also do this). If you are still experiencing the issues then, please let us know right away. In the meantime the team is still working on trying to find out why this is still occurring.

Iphone 4, version 7.0.4

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can't hit but one epic boss then crash,

LTQ one hit crash

Cant see inventory.

I can collect money and upgrade buildings just cant do events.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ever since the airplane mode was fixed the game has never ran right, almost makes me want to let the iOS guys glitch to actually have a working game again lol. ( ok almost working game )

Post Count
    Gree,
    If you want to make the game stable, start by removing the redundant NPC's. Besides cluttering up the screen and causing unwanted hits they slow the game down. When I see 4 or 5 characters in the same area as my target, I wait till they wander off before hitting. Not because I might hit the wrong target, but because it causes the game to pause, freeze or crash when there's too much going on.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks! The team is still looking into the continued issues that are being reported since 4.5.1 was released. Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the continued inconvenience.
    My Ticket # 2020454.

iOS 8.1
    MW Version 4.5.1 (that so called 2nd fix)
    Content Version mw 20141104 42381
    Build 450.8.1

Post Count
    HELLO... something is now going totally wrong !!! Ppl's that have upgrade and can play report lvups from lv 240 to lv 280 ! Accept that gree have it not under control any more and release the 4.4 Version ASAP !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So update stopped us from Playing. WD is set for Tomorrow and new update is for divisions. Those who have not updated are screwed too. Good Luck Gree I see people leaving game in droves.

Im addicted so I am waiting it out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TCW Faction View Post
    HELLO... something is now going totally wrong !!! Ppl's that have upgrade and can play report lvups from lv 240 to lv 280 ! Accept that gree have it not under control any more and release the 4.4 Version ASAP !!!
    Oh yea sometimes when load game I show I have leveled up and others I have to select my country flag. Crazy how messed up this one is.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gives FUBAR a whole new meaning.