IOS update issue? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IOS update issue?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    I'm glad they are working on it, but how long until day 3 isn't able to be completed. I can do it for free when the game works, but if I lose any more time I won't be able to. Thoughts on this, or again are we s.o.l. ?
    Unfortunately, we're still investigating were the breakdown was. Once we find that, we'll have a better estimate. As much as we'd love to give you an eta, that's not yet possible.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't worry to much they will get this fixed if you can't log in you can't buy gold, and WD is their big money maker this weekend. According to gree I went from 3 billion attack to 9 billion attack...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This has happened enough, I think we know how this goes. I know there isn't an eta, I wouldn't want one as its a guess...lol. What I'm saying is...what do we do if this doesn't get fixed fast enough. Do I miss out on the day 3 prize and ultimately the wrapper....do we get a sorry try again later, or is there a back up plan. Can't do epic boss, can't do crate, can't do ltq.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Messing up 2 of my accounts. No nuclear cases and bases wiped.

Update: now I can't even open up my game to submit a ticket. Nice!
    Last edited by 360 Joules; 11-04-2014 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Update

IOS user here.
    I dont see the big possitive changes with this new update.
    Briefcase count goes to zero every time i open the game, and i have to do that alot now, cause going to a new map makes it freeze.
    I lost both health and energy stats, even though it does appear that the energy count is correct, (but hard to see when the numbers now float BEHIND the Stamina bar) talking about display errors, WHEN are you going to fix the Attack and Defense stats Display glitch, where Attack looks like millions when they are billions and Defense has ... after it, move the freaking "?" over so it does not cover the stats and make room for the total stats..

I was allso hoping to see all the OLD temp boosts gone from the specials section in the inventory, permanent temporary boost just dont make any sense to me...
    Oh and dont tell me to send in a ticket, i have to find all of the importent game info on the forums, so please copy paste this and forward it to whatever team is in charge of typing code with their elbows, thank you.
    Last edited by Johnny Jackass; 11-04-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well I for one would like to know what compensation we will get for GREE messing up this update. 2 energy packs and a slap in the face again ? I would hope not but I'm not holding my breath.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We'll follow up more soon. For now, please do not update the game. If you can stay on the old version, please stay on the old version.

EDIT: Spread the word!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaah is that a serious comment? So people who have updated cant use there free energy on the LTQ and open crates while those who havnt cannot? Unbelieveble

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We'll follow up more soon. For now, please do not update the game. If you can stay on the old version, please stay on the old version.

EDIT: Spread the word!
    You realize with auto-update on, this is like saying "don't read this forum post" inside of a forum post, right?

How about not pushing a data set until it's working correctly? =)

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We have a new update on the way. We'll try and get you an ETA on when that will be live. Apologies again.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Some additional information and no guarantee on this workaround:

If you can get on a fast enough network connection, you may be able to download fast enough to avoid the bad data. Again, no guarantee, but this is the only workaround we have right now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Some additional information and no guarantee on this workaround:

If you can get on a fast enough network connection, you may be able to download fast enough to avoid the bad data. Again, no guarantee, but this is the only workaround we have right now.
    We all appreciate the constant updates by you but this is quite the PITA during constant events. Maybe the game should have one day off a week from events to allow for new data pushes?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems like 2 energy packs and a slap in the face it is then. Nice way to treat your customers GREE.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At least tadaah is providing frequent updates, i know you don't have answers now but do not ignore the requests for additional time for events since so much has been lost, two hours on a box event can be the difference between finishing 10/10 and not. At the bare min if you don't expand the time it's 15 gold per hour for a timer reset that each player is owed.

Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    Seems like 2 energy packs and a slap in the face it is then. Nice way to treat your customers GREE.
    You have the numbers mixed up..