Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

You believe the game clock..no wonder you lost

Quote Originally Posted by Sithdeathstroke View Post
    It has become clear to us during the war that many of you are interested in how we were able to pull off the kind of performance that we did – in some cases that was accompanied by the suspicion that cheating was involved. We can assure you that it was not the case, and welcome any investigation by GREE. The fact is, although some shouldered more burden than others, everyone did their fair share and more (all over 1,000,000 points), and that is how the "phenomenal" scoring was achieved. There were no excuses for all but one extreme case. You don’t need to speed hack to score 6 million ...........

I want to say congratulations to the true winners of this war. Gree will get their emails and do nothing but they have been giving ss of xXx Danger xXx members scoring every 4 to 5 seconds. Even with a strip this is not possible. I love an honest fight and I would love a chance at it. Gree has a lot of changing to do if they expect people to stay and pay when hackers can win and not get punishment. I also em not a sore loser if I was beaten fair and square.
    Really? Checking every 5 seconds were you?
    And given the consistency of Gree servers you believe that you saw speed hacking?

Uh huh
    Last edited by EmceeSly; 10-21-2014 at 12:11 PM.

I came for a "nananananaa" message but its some boring e-penis measuring contest

Congrats to the winners ( especially nr with their great finish), sorry for the losers and hahahahaha at the sore losers
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyred View Post
    I am far from a sore loser but can not help but to say that yall fight fair for one war won. Yet your alliance has no honor as most of your members in game name changes has been rude to members with curse words and slender. Not once has DK changed names to taunt anyone form your alliance. Again before you say you fight fair with honor acknowledged that you do not.
    Actually, what I said was that we aspire to higher standards following recent incidents. All 3D players are aware of the policies and what is expected of them.

I have been informed of a very small number members of 3D going outside these policies. If considered appropriate, action will be taken. How this constitutes a universal/"most of our members" breach of fairness and honour is beyond me. And in game taunting notwithstanding, we do, as B-legit has pointed out, have plenty of examples of LINE based and other taunting by DK players.

Frankly, this is discussion will go nowhere, and is sterile conjecture. The point is - we are trying to aspire to do the right thing, and, as you acknowledge, have by and large proved that.

Ta
    Steel
    Last edited by xXxSteelxXx; 10-21-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Congrats on your win. Could you enlighten me how the "many, many" who were not "the lucky few" made your victory?

EDIT: Having read more details on your win, just wanted to renew my congratulations. You've made game history.
    Rook, there will be general information available on how 3D operates and how the war was won. Please look this up when it comes about. Reversal's Youtube channel would be a good start for the kind of info you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithdeathstroke View Post
    I want to say congratulations to the true winners of this war. Gree will get their emails and do nothing but they have been giving ss of xXx Danger xXx members scoring every 4 to 5 seconds. Even with a strip this is not possible. I love an honest fight and I would love a chance at it. Gree has a lot of changing to do if they expect people to stay and pay when hackers can win and not get punishment. I also em not a sore loser if I was beaten fair and square.
    You were beaten fair and square, I'm sorry to say. It didn't happen.

Everyone knows that the battle logs can be glitchy. I was watching them myself during the war - on occasions, it took up to 30 seconds for information and fight results to be recorded. No proof at all.

But in any case - the screenshot which I believe you are relying on as "evidence" was from a totally irrelevant (the very last) battle, in which I participated. People need to see the whole board, which you are not giving them. Even if we were (and we weren't), no one had any reason to speed hack. The player who is accused of hacking didn't even run up a lot of wins and wasn't one of the war's top scorers. It's a laughable proposition, and even before that screenshot from the very last war - we know from day one that people like you were accusing us of speed hacking without proof, and desperately trying to find any evidence to support your paranoid assertion. Indeed, in the one real fight we squared off against DK in earnest... you lost because of our weight of numbers and intelligent play, and no evidence of any hacking arose from that - in fact, despite numerous in-game disconnect issues, it was two players from DK who ended up with the highest and fastest scores in that match.

I have no personal dislike of you, and I understand that you want to believe you got cheated. Fact - Danger had the better team this time. We outscored you. We won. I suggest you accept that and move on.

Cheers,
    Steel

This is for you Kanga

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    I came for a "nananananaa" message but its some boring e-penis measuring contest

Congrats to the winners ( especially nr with their great finish), sorry for the losers and hahahahaha at the sore losers
    Sooo DK lost! In a real, fair battle. Danger was better prepared. The 7 P's if you will. Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. So neiner neiner neiner p Sorry about your luck DK. See ya next time.
    ~JustTheTip

wow speed record!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSteelxXx View Post
    You were beaten fair and square, I'm sorry to say. It didn't happen.

Everyone knows that the battle logs can be glitchy. I was watching them myself during the war - on occasions, it took up to 30 seconds for information and fight results to be recorded. No proof at all.

But in any case - the screenshot which I believe you are relying on as "evidence" was from a totally irrelevant (the very last) battle, in which I participated. People need to see the whole board, which you are not giving them. Even if we were (and we weren't), no one had any reason to speed hack. The player who is accused of hacking didn't even run up a lot of wins and wasn't one of the war's top scorers. It's a laughable proposition, and even before that screenshot from the very last war - we know from day one that people like you were accusing us of speed hacking without proof, and desperately trying to find any evidence to support your paranoid assertion. Indeed, in the one real fight we squared off against DK in earnest... you lost because of our weight of numbers and intelligent play, and no evidence of any hacking arose from that - in fact, despite numerous in-game disconnect issues, it was two players from DK who ended up with the highest and fastest scores in that match.

I have no personal dislike of you, and I understand that you want to believe you got cheated. Fact - Danger had the better team this time. We outscored you. We won. I suggest you accept that and move on.

Cheers,
    Steel
    Have just received ss confirmation the player being accussed of speed hacking and cited as proof of danger/3d cheating got a grand total of 123 attacks in the war in question...

Blistering pace. Must be some sort of record.

(With heavy sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by StormBlessed View Post

I was in KoF during the Apoc war. I know absolute first hand that Empire doesn't play above the board. Maybe you recall the spy in KoF that rogue declared and stripped so KoF would get kicked out of T10. I sure do and I still have all of the screen shot evidence. I can say that whatever has happened here is cosmic justice for that nonsense. So when you have a clean track record, then you can throw stones. Until then, go in the corner and cry over not being #1. But do so quietly, we are all enjoying collectively winning the right way.
    Hah! Nuf said.

xXxDangerxXx and 3D Alliance, Hats off to a great win and KUDOS NR for grabbing that 10th spot!

DK, umm, just learn to accept reality sometimes. Peace out
    Guild Master and Founder of "Knights of Furyans"
    We are a proud guild of The Republic Alliance

Guild Title: Guild Master
    IGN: JEDI Master Seta
    Line ID: Sadjhir0

Hahaha...3D legit win? All big alliances do extreme things to win unfortunately legal and illegal so forget about ethical.
    Danger claims they saved gems and took time off months in advance for a war which nobody expected.
    A war that started with GREE making a mistake with dates so give me a break. Danger sent 4 players to DK to leech and sabotage a war which was badly plan by DK to start with.
    Danger claims having 40 players at same time making 100k points that add up to 4 million + 2 million win bonus. Tell me how many guilds have ever had 40 players fighting for the whole hr and all of them making 100k each at the same time several times throughout the war.
    whole knd is corrupt and GREE will do nothing about it. Speed hacks by players from several guilds Emp, 3D, Jedi you name it all alliances have them.
    The reason game won't survive much longer its unfortunate for all players that spent thousands of dollars and are quitting on a daily basis.

First and foremost, congrats to x X x Danger x X x for the victory.

I would say whether there is signs of cheating or not does not really matter. If the rest of the guilds are able to counter the war plan that Danger have then we won't have all this post going around.

Anyway it is just a game and what Danger did in this war really set the epic war in a level that was never before. It is now up to the rest to match this or be even better.

War is about teamwork and good leadership so rather then looking at how good your opponent is, why not look at how to triumph against them then arguing over an official result?

you have no clue

Quote Originally Posted by Ethical View Post
    Hahaha...3D legit win? All big alliances do extreme things to win unfortunately legal and illegal so forget about ethical.
    Danger claims they saved gems and took time off months in advance for a war which nobody expected.
    A war that started with GREE making a mistake with dates so give me a break. Danger sent 4 players to DK to leech and sabotage a war which was badly plan by DK to start with.
    Danger claims having 40 players at same time making 100k points that add up to 4 million + 2 million win bonus. Tell me how many guilds have ever had 40 players fighting for the whole hr and all of them making 100k each at the same time several times throughout the war.
    whole knd is corrupt and GREE will do nothing about it. Speed hacks by players from several guilds Emp, 3D, Jedi you name it all alliances have them.
    The reason game won't survive much longer its unfortunate for all players that spent thousands of dollars and are quitting on a daily basis.
    I was there. I was one who saved for a month to do this. Although actual dates were never planned we did plan to do it at some point. Gree messing with the schedule almost derailed us but we decided to give it a shot.
    Guilds/Players/alliances that want to show DK they aren't invincible and that we can do what we want (including take #1) when we want will have 40 players banging hard from the beginning because we are a TEAM all out to accomplish the same thing. Sad part is that nowhere in your imagination could 40 people all be striving for the same goal. Almost the entire guild scored over 1.3 million points with most well over that. Sorry but to score that many points your bound to be on the game at the same time as others.
    There were NO speed hacks used. You'll believe as you wish though.......

Good job Danger. You made your first baby step. Now try to walk and deliver results consistently.

Toast I'm not going to argue with many of your comments, which appear to be just designed to stir (troll xD) except to say - so if someone denies something, they are guilty? What if they admit it? What if they just vanish into eerie silence? Apparently everyone is guilty on your esteemed opinion and deeply questionable logic. Or you're just trolling. Either way - enjoy

Guys, guys, guys and well... potential women reading this entire topic.

I would like to remind you that this thread's topic was an official statement coming from x X x Danger x X x regarding this war.
    Yet a few replies in I'm seeing bullets being fired back and forth between DK supporters and the 3D Alliance supporters.
    It's alright to have an opinion but the moment you start bashing a guild by accusing them of using hacks I want to remind you that that is NOT what this thread or forum is about.

If you have a problem with players from a guild and you wish to make a statement about how they hacked WITH providing solid proof, I'd like you send a PM to any Gree Forum Community Manager or send a Ticket in game explaining the story thoroughly what happened and exactly how.
    NOTE: Straight up accusations won't do a thing in this case, however though you can ask them to do a check on the player or guild in question.

Let's keep the forum clean here, I'd like to see no more accusations of hacking from this point on forward or I'll be forced to initiate a clean sweep in this topic soon

In other words, show some respect by staying mature about this because certain people keep putting oil on the fire right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MossDog View Post
    when we want will have 40 players banging hard from the beginning because we are a TEAM all out to accomplish the same thing. Sad part is that nowhere in your imagination could 40 people all be striving for the same goal. Almost the entire guild scored over 1.3 million points with most well over that.
    Yep, we drew Danger the very first war. I was fortunate enough to witness 38 people attack, I believe all of which, or damn close, did over 100k, which no score's absurdly high. If "ethical" would've seen that war, I'm sure he would retract the statement. It was simply, awesome.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit