New faction boosts/bonuses !! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New faction boosts/bonuses !!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is a very bad idea to allow money borrowing or giving the of any kind. People should just have to play the game like everyone else does to get money. It would destroy the game if it was made possible to give money to other players. Keep game the way it is GREE

Banned
    Post Count
    It seems the idea of putting time, work, and effort in building something is lost. The balance has already been tipped heavily to one side that the game is nearly lost.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Borrowing...although well intentioned, bad idea

new faction bonuses are overdue...period.

fix the raid glitch first...what glitch? (it's a myth) There are limits to this very day. You cannot raid just anybody, although it may seem like it when they are 2.5 times your attack stat. People are not used to playing in the higher tiers where they have recently been forced to play because of stat inflation. Game play is simply different in the higher stat tiers; it always has been. My lower level account still experiences the old raid limits because it simply isn't that strong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The Borrowing Idea is there to Create Balance,low IPH accounts simply cannot compete in current Frontline event since the introduction of the new units!
    This would allow those accounts to still enjoy all events While they grow.
    It's a Team Game,without the faction side I doubt any of us would still be playing this game.
    While I agree you should build your Avatar,I don't see an issue with helping Faction Members while they do so.
    Hobbsie

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why stop there? Share stamina, health and energy as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why should low IPH players get to compete on the same level with high IPH players?

^ the above question is rhetorical.

Low IPH players can compete with other low IPH players in FL. Sorry, you can't play with Gunners. Get over it.

Income sharing is a horrible, horrible idea, with even more horrible reasons supporting the horrible idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds like redistribution of wealth, doesn't it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Borrowing is NOT a good ideal ! You know you play the game to build your account for over 3 years to only see that the time spent was wasted when accounts less than 3 months old can raid you! And I've never been outside a top 25 faction. Also if your IPH is low build it like everyone else with a decent IPH had to do ! I remember buying trees to save money from being raided and selling them to buy new money buildings when they came out ! Older accounts mean less and less now days!!!!!!!! Stop the bleeding Gree!!!!!
    Last edited by Dcarrington; 10-16-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The borrowing idea is fun but it will be very measy !

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sounds great! Lets do it

Post Count
    I like the idea of players giving resources to other players in the faction. This way all players in the faction can be strong. need that last legendary for raid boss that someone else has 3 of, well you can get it. It should be balanced though.

A game call Warframe has a "tax" that the player making the trade must pay. Here, the player will pay like 5 or 10 gold to make the trade. No player gets that gold but its a "cost" of using the trade system. 5 or 10 gold is easy to get and makes the 4.99 cost of 50 gold useful, since that player can get in 5 trades.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I got a suggestion. Its really annoying to do events when you have to try click an unit among alot of others units.

Why not have events run in event box. No reason to go to maps. But yea prestaging would be impossible

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    This way all players in the faction can be strong.
    And that right there folks, is why this game is in its death throes. T-ball anyone?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Im not sure about borrow from faction but what about player to player I could give someone in my faction in game money

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with the money transfer option. The forums have been too boring recently, and this would liven up things. The low iph need a handout, and the raid re-calibration didn't go far enough for some.

While we're suggesting things to equalize the playing field, how about a 1-gold priced "insta-kill button" that permanently deletes another player's highest stat item? After all, it has been frustrating to attack someone only to lose the attack. That would energize the low-stat players, and drive up video views.

Please, more ideas..these are gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.