Page 26 of 29 First ... 162425262728 ... Last

OKC Recruiting!

Guild: OKC

Level: Max

Element bonuses: Max

Alliance: Star Alliance Effort (SAE)

Usually a top 100 guild, OKC is currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player.

Age, geographic location, and number of epics varies through the guild and we are always eager to meet and accept new members.

Current level minimum is 100+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

Contact shiznit55, lordtokc, kidpix, or aveokc via line to apply.

Thanks for Reading!
    Last edited by Aventus; 09-11-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Guide **KZA** Recruiting

Guide: KZA

Level: 75

bonuses: MAX all elements

Top 200 in GWs, higher on RB and Blitz

No gem spending requirement, Just be active. Opportunity to be promoted to HC.

We have players from around the globe
    Requirement
    Level 100+
    LINE app use encouraged

In need to contact me:
    LINE ID: KZA Ben
    G&K friend code: XBB-GZR-BYY

Looking forward to hear from you

Cream of the Crop looking for a few great new members IOS

IOS VERSION
    "Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members!!
    We are working to be a band of the BEST!
    Cream of the Crop is LVL MAXED All STAT bonus are MAXED!!!
    I?m the Guild Master of CotC and I?m LVL 300
    We are looking for players that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also contribute to help our guild grew to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars.
    My info:
    Username: Cold187 Friend Code: XBC-YYG-QWP My Line ID: Cold187
    Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line so LINE is REQUIRED. We are looking for players lvl 50 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

Fire forged recruiting

Fire forged is recruiting. We are a laid back guild looking for casual but active players.
    We have a 8% elemental bonus on elements except water. It's at 7%
    We do not require any gold donation or gem spending.
    If your interested my in game code is xbb-qqq-hwb

CHOZENONE is recruiting active players

Up and coming guild looking for recruits who are active and like to communicate with each other. Line me at spd28651 or just apply to the guild directly. We are a level 37 guild with 7% earth and spirit and 6% fire water and air bonuses. Hope to see u soon.

android guild 330 racc current guild level 45

330 racc recruiting guild is level 45
    All players welcome
    Cyanide guild master

An Opportunity For Growth

Platform: iOS

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 28

Element bonuses: 5 x 6%

Requirements: Level 11+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.

Constantly improving, we last ranked at #266 and this was with only 6 members! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

Personally I own 5 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have these.

If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

[iOS] Reservoir Dogs

iOS: Reservoir Dogs
    - Guild Level: 50
    - Elemental Bonuses: All 8% except Earth 9%

Requirements:
    - FIGHTING is required. Gems are not required, but appreciated.
    - Active participation is THE most important. ZERO TOLERANCE on in-actives.
    - LINE required.

Line:
    GC: belterv

OKC is a top 100 guild currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player; all we ask for is activity.

Age, geographic location, and number of epics varies through the guild and we are always eager to meet and accept new members.

Current level minimum is 90+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search.

Zombie Players

Zombie Players is currently looking to recruit some active players. We are currently a level 13 guild with 10/19 members. Anyone level 11+ and is up to the Faerie Forest can join.

My username is Runnik, and my friend code is XBR-NMD-BCF.

Guild looking for active members

Platform: iOS

Guild: Indestructables

Level: 34

Element bonuses: Currently have 22

Requirements: Level 30+

Looking for active members to join, must get Line app, to apply please add friend code:XBP-CYY-FHG or add line user: jessekg

Killin it

We are a max level guild with maxed out element bonuses. We have 17 very active members and consistently rank in top 250. Looking for more members to push for top 100. No gem requirement but just be very active. Join "killin it" or get ahold of me on LINE, my ID is killinuall

OKC is a top 100 guild currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player; all we ask for is activity.

Current level minimum is 90+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

For players that aren't level 90 yet, we have a small alt/sub-guild for players to level up in. So please feel free to contact one of us via line for an interview.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search.

Question

May I join your guild I'm a level 36 but can be level 40 in no time. I have 1 legendary and another on the way if you need anymore info then just ask me

Mr. Clever

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clever View Post
    20+ level guild and growing quickly.
    Placed on C ribbons in both guild wars.
    Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
    Almost all elemental bonuses reaching 7%
    Serious applicants level 40 +

2 slots left.
    Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster & Sentinel
    Name Skylander & Mr Almighty

Level 222 & 192

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross. Do apply
    Was just wondering if you guys were still looking for a new member. I just hit 62 got a lot of time on my hands to play and enjoy it. But having a hard time to get in with an active guild.