[Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    User event walkthrough sub forum

^ Agreed. The walkthroughs are a massively useful tool for smaller factions/players who have to decide which events to play and which to pass. Having all the information in one format, in one place, would add a lot to the game experience for us poor people wot has no gold

Post Count
    would like a forum the listed all wd winners and stats per country , instead of having to search for them, along with frontline stats and how faction finished, so we can use it for recruitment purposes, that is locked to everybody but you guys

Post Count
    would be nice to have a forum that listed the final prizes received for finishing either a ltq, fltq, or other final bonuses since the appearance of them is not regular, and also us missing them for a screen shot to save and share

Post Count
    would be nice if you could post a second forum that listed all what you have answered, thru the other forums, in one , for those that just want the information instead of scrolling thru days or if a active topic hours of people complaining, when you have answered on page 5 of a 10 page forum the answers to what they are *****ing about, im not saying only post in one forum, put post your official answers in one area also so us non whiners can see it is getting worked on with out having to scroll thru pages of out dated complaints

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are continually trying to improve the user experience, both in the game and here in the forums. A number of folks have mentioned that they feel particular forums are cluttered, thus making it difficult to find the information you need. In an effort to keep the forums clean and organized, making it easier to gather important feedback, and provide you with relevant information, we are open to adding additional relevant sub-forums.

If you are interested in seeing additional sub-forums added to the Modern War forum, please let us know which one(s) and why you think it would be a good idea. We will only add ones that make the most sense, so please keep that in mind when making suggestions.

Now hit us with you best shot...GO!
    A bugs, glitches, technical issue section where the players get to tell GreeD what is messed up with the game. Obviously somebody needs a little advice/input on the GreeD side of the house......

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Faction merge and recruitment

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    a subforum of ERROR REPORTING / BUG REPORTING
    that needs prompt management
    Gary
    Leader, CAG Reboot (Top 75/100)
    Officer, CAS (Top 250/300)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You can tell by the number of views, the Danimal/Larry Jackson walk-throughs need their own subforum (or sticky).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    M out guys, this game has become unbearable to play, when I'm at work trying to sneak in the Limited Time Quests I can't anymore, what has taken 1 minute to tap now tAkes 5 minutes and a. Frozen game screen, lag all around, lag when collecting or viewing sub folders.... This game used to be fun, but the roll outs on top of glitched roll outs and all these security measures that lag the game to stop hackers have just ruined the game for me, I pray one day gree gets their s.hi.t together cause they lost another player today. And it's been great, my phone actually lasts a day, on top of the headache problems that occurred from having to play the game 24/7 now gone away, if only gree wasn't so greedy I might still be playing. Goodluck fan base and corrupt corporation I will surely have some reminiscence of memories of sleepless nights getting top50/75 and endless tapping during Energy Quests Raid Bosses Epic bosses and wD's. I will miss complaing about how sh.I.t.ty gree is and always will be. Till next time. Much love, finally let go of this game hope others make the same choice when they realize if they won't make the game play "playable" it's time to let go if it feels hard to say good but to good accounts.. they won't change until they squeeze every penny from your dollars. I will always check around to see what happens when the world has been fought over for all the countries.... Wonder what will happen then.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    User event walkthrough sub forum
    -and side note have user mods. Only have the ability to lock, delete & sticky threads from threads they start. You can see how useful that would be for TheDaminal
    A detailed WALKTHROUGH forum would be very helpful.

Knowing energy requirements before attempting to start an event would help with strategy.

Info on cost and output of upcoming LE buildings.

Knowing the rewards for each stage and the final reward and wrapper rewards.

All this information should be easily accessible since the developers have to plan an event before they start coding right?

Why can't this be shared in the forums. It is like pulling teeth to get any info from you guys at Gree.